Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. farmallman

The Speedwagon.

Here is a few pics of my latest build. Its a 79ish Schwinn World Sport Frame with 80's sprint fork in it because the other one was bent. It is going to be my dual chain fixed gear bike. Its completely over the top and pointless, thats what makes it awesome. The cranks are EighthInch and...
  2. farmallman

American Graffiti

Here is my build of a 1964 Schwinn Typhoon with kinda a so cal feel. It has a bendix single speed. Ive still gotta get some better cranks and chainring for it as well as pedals. Im not sure what I want to do with them yet. Its gonna have white walls as well as a white chain. Im gonna put...
  3. farmallman

Looking for Info. Jan. Calander bike.

Does anyone have any more info on the silver bike that is the January bike in the calander? I want to see who he made the shifter. Is there a thread of the build or something? Thanks Chris
  4. farmallman

Been around. Figured Id Register

Some of you will recognize me from the Schwinn forum. Ive been lookin at this site for a long time and figured Id just register and get it over with. I own about 30 ish Schwinns. They range in years from 1955 to 1980. I am a lightweight guy but I love my Middleweights and my few...
Back