Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MR TIKI

Lil' Tiki-cycle + new Mini Board Tracker project

After some tinkering with new frame it became evident that it wasn't going to be an easy swap,Harrison's had such a great time riding the donor bike so,we stripped it down,got it all working right and added some different bars instead. :D I'm on the look out for a BMX or similar to sacrifice...
  2. MR TIKI

big box store bike

I've just checked out Walmart's bike collection online and compared to what is on offer this side of the pond you guys get much more bang for your buck.high end bikes that you'd want to hang on the wall as art or cheap imports that are uninspiring are mostly available here. I'd love to have the...
  3. MR TIKI

Hello from the Great Lakes area

:D Hello from Blighty,sounds like you need to start adding some pictures
  4. MR TIKI

rusty lowrider

that's a good starting point for a great bike,make it your own....... :wink:
  5. MR TIKI

I build my own longboard decks and have contemplated making a seat,the sissy bar or lack of one was my stumbling block.I'm thinking of building an 'Orange Krate' style bike but in Pink for Erin,the longer seat will add to it rideability because the frame is so short.
  6. MR TIKI

I'm pretty pleased,it wasn't a lot of money for this side of the pond.Harrison,my 9yr old wants to stay with the black and white colour scheme on this build and that suits me.we should have enough parts kicking around to put together something cool,the frame and forks are ex-Bratz 'rock angels'...
  7. MR TIKI

:D I've just arrived home from work to find that my courier has already dropped off the new frame,game on!!
  8. MR TIKI

Pre-War Shelby Klunker???

that looks ACE, simple,clean,great colour choices and those pedals are something else too! Bryan
  9. MR TIKI

Re: Lil' Tiki-cycle+new Mini Board Tracker project I got given this 5 speed mountain bike that had been rotting at the bottom of a friends garden for some years,it was in a rather poor state.to be honest I was'nt going to keep it but my Son asked if he could start a new project so here we...
  10. MR TIKI

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

:D
  11. MR TIKI

Aloha from England....

:D Cheers,nice Avatar!
  12. MR TIKI

Re: Lil' Tiki-cycle Cheers,many have asked where it is......only a few work it out! :wink:
  13. MR TIKI

Re: Lil' Tiki-cycle that's an Ace ride,great colours for a matching bike too!
  14. MR TIKI

Hi Guys'n'Gals, this is some what of a back story really.I'm the owner of a 1967 Hillman Imp known as the 'Tiki-Mobile' and back in 2009 I was attending car shows regularly with my then 4yr old Son.He loved all the Hot Rod style stuff and wanted to join in with the show so we set about turning...
  15. MR TIKI

LukeTheJoker's Intro and Links. BIG MOVES!

Re: Hello from country Victoria, Australia! that twin chained wide-boy rocks! I must get myself on a welding course pronto.
  16. MR TIKI

Aloha from England....

:D Walton on Thames,a short pedal away from the birthplace of motor racing....... http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/
  17. MR TIKI

Aloha from England....

Cheers,I'll start some threads on them asap! :D
  18. MR TIKI

Aloha from England....

cheers,the Lil' Tiki-cycle it was built back in 2008/9 to match my car and as a show bike for my Son.it's held up well considering the use it has had with my daughter now riding it too. :D the Klunker/board tracker is a work in progress.
  19. MR TIKI

Aloha from England....

:D one of my previous rides,a Micargo gt5.I sold it recently and have missed it ever since.... :(
  20. MR TIKI

Aloha from England....

:D cheers,I've been using these orange and white colours for years on everything from cars to longboards but,the layout of the design on the Tiki-cycle was based on a Boney finger.
Back