Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

I missed the rrbbo :( but still finished my kick*** bike

Ill post one up, I like it death trap hahaha thanks man I appreciate it
  2. C

I call her the "Rolling Renegade" would you guys have voted for her honestly? Lol let me know what cha think thanks guys 8) 8) 8) and she goes 42.1 mph yeaaaaaaa!!!
  3. C

Re: My crazy motorized gravity bike build aka (9 baller) It handles great I just hit 42.1 sooo fast haha but it's a blast I'm thinking about changing the color scheme to ratrod. I wanna paint the bike grey primer, black rear rim, red front rim, and put a brown leather seat on what do you guys think
  4. C

Re: My crazy motorized gravity bike build aka (9 baller) Thanks pushie I appreciate it well grav bikes are competitive they even have world comps it's pretty much a straight downhill race. The fastest Ive gone no motor was 37.5 but that was due to the hill length Ive seen guys easily hit 60...
  5. C

Re: My crazy motorized gravity bike build aka (9 baller) 6/22/13 As you can see I love bikes and my garage is a stockpile of used bike parts as well as my other babies haha. Here's my chicks bike as well as by board track racer build hiding in the back haha ill post that one soon enough :P...
  6. C

Re: My crazy motorized gravity bike build aka (9 baller) 6/21/13 So I've been thinking about color schemes and I decided to use plastidip black as a sample plastidip cuz it's durable but if I don't like it it just peels off soo far I like it but I'm leaning more towards a grey primer to give...
  7. C

Re: My crazy motorized gravity bike build aka (9 baller) 6/19/13 just finished adding the motor and fabbing up the frame that will hold it in place. Also thought if I'm gonna go fast then why not add a mountain bike fork which is exactly what I did haha makes the ride sooo much nicer now I just...
  8. C

Re: My crazy motorized gravity bike build aka (9 baller) Fast forward 15 years and my bikes just sitting in the garage doing nothing I felt bad for the girl so I gave it a fresh paint job and reffabed the parts and bought new ones sadly I don't have the pics of it. The one day I was watching...
  9. C

Hey guys so How's it going I've always been into downhill longboarding and I just found out about gravity bikes and made one then I thought why not put a motor on this girl and see the results so here ya go my crazy ambitious motorized bike gravity build. I started off with a 1996 schwinn...
  10. C

Schwinn motorized ratrod bike build

Haha thanks guys yea I've gotten a ton of compliments on those beauts I also finished a custom made lay back seatpost. Also just finished the bondo and sand work on my tank now it's all ready for a nice paint coat ill post some pics when I finish painting it stay tuned for more updates on the...
  11. C

Thanks very much I still got a lot to work on
  12. C

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Here's my current build not finished yet see my page for more info lol
  13. C

Hey guys how's it going I'm new to the forum but I've always loved bikes. Currently I'm working on my second motorized bike build this ones based on a board tracker style. I got a schwinn legacy off a Craigslist guy for 70 bucks here it is. I liked it but I knew it could be better, I purchased...
Back