Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 10morales

Los Rudos BC Oceanside (CA)

Los Rudos Bike Club Crusing the Oceanside coast since 2012. Check us out on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/losrudosbikeclub
  2. 10morales

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Picture me rollin'. -'59 Firestone Pilot with a Murray Springerfork
  3. 10morales

My new baby. JC Higgins!
  4. 10morales

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

Recently made this bad boy (for $7).
  5. 10morales

X-53 Rats?

My first build.
  6. 10morales

....Springer Fork

These are a few of my bikes. BEEHIVE SPRINGER BEEHIVE SPRINGER X-53 RAT TRAP
  7. 10morales

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

I put this together for under $4 after someone on Etsy tried charging me $52 for a similar light. I'm pretty stoked with my results. (Flashlight: $1 @ the dollar store -- Batteries: $1.29 -- Handlebar Bracket: $.27 -- Screws/Nuts: $.48 -- Tin Can: $.33) TOTAL: $3.37 A little Warhol with a...
  8. 10morales

Ultra Lightweight Cruizer Built From Scratch

Sweet ride. We cruise the Oceanside beach all the time. I'll keep an eye out for that beauty.
  9. 10morales

....Springer Fork

The reason why I started collecting bikes. SPRINGER FORKS! My little brother kills it on every build.
  10. 10morales

Fender ornament HELP

It sounds like I should clear coat... Is there any specific clear coat i should use? THANKS!
  11. 10morales

San Diego in the House!

Thanks for the WELCOME rat friends!
  12. 10morales

Fender ornament HELP

Thanks for the info Devon_Science. Appreciated! Pic? WHat can i do to make this less brittle? THANKS!
  13. 10morales

Fender ornament HELP

RatSphinx, normal aerosol clear coat?
  14. 10morales

San Diego in the House!

Post some pics RG!
  15. 10morales

Fender ornament HELP

What's up rat friends! I recently purchased this fender ornament for my new build. I am a little worried because I just found out it is made out of zinc and I have read that zinc isn't very durable. What would be the best way to make this more resistant to corrosives? Would some type of chrome...
  16. 10morales

San Diego in the House!

Thanks Luke!
  17. 10morales

San Diego in the House!

Thanks RatSphinx!
  18. 10morales

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  19. 10morales

San Diego in the House!

What's up Everyone! Mando from Oceanside, California. I am addicted to old bikes thanks to my little brother Joe. This is my first build. I think it's a '59 Firestone Pilot with a X53 Springer Fork and a bent seat post. Old School. I ended up keeping it simple with primer on the body and flat...
Back