Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Top Speed on a Beast

I proclaim myself to be the world record holder for the top speed on level ground while riding a Beast. 25.3 mph, verified by military satellites. So there.
  2. B

Bill's Beast!

Ordered mine Tuesday, and it arrived today (Friday). Went through it to see if all the bearings had grease and were adjusted properly. Back axle was great. Front was too tight but had the right amount of grease, and was easily adjusted. The headset was too tight and the tabbed washer was...
  3. B

Smoothing Welds?

I've never painted a bike before, but now I have one in my sights. I'd like for the welds to be smoother. How do I do that? File them? Dremel them? Fill them somehow? Thanks!
  4. B

Beast Hub Driver Failure

A couple of people have broken their drivers. No answer yet on replacement parts. http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/mongoo ... 664-7.html
  5. B

Bill in Houston, checking in.

Hi, everyone. I blew in on the storm the Mongoose Beast stirred up. Thanks for having a great forum where people can do all kinds of stuff and other people are cool with it.
Back