Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nito900rr

Front coaster brake?

Can anyone share a build link or some how to on a rear coaster brake as front brake set up? Mainly want to know how well it works and how to affix the chain to the cable. Nito
  2. nito900rr

RRBBO #9?

When is build off #9? Nito
  3. nito900rr

Phoenix, Az First Friday's

Is anybody riding regularly in this monthly event? I saw an old post bump that mentioned the Phreaks doing it. Is it members of the Freak Bike Nation? Nito
  4. nito900rr

Mig or tig or ?

Whats everyone using to stitch up there bikes? I use my flux core wire feed because thats what i have and it works OK. I've thaught about picking up the Harbor Freight 110v tig inverter and a tig torch for $220. What I'm wondering is, is it worth it? Stay with fluxed wire feed, add gas for mig...
  5. nito900rr

My other Winter Build Off project

A Bell Jet Long Ranger. I've been preping this for paint for 4 weeks! Nito
  6. nito900rr

WINTER BUILD OFF "STEEL CITY"

This is the frame I'll use for my "Anything Goes" entry. I was given this '40? CWC Road Master frame , for free, while trick or treating! I've been chompin at the bit to do something with it! This is the mock up idea. 20" and 24" wheels from an OCC stingray, streach it out some, repurpose a...
  7. nito900rr

I.D needed for Trick Or Treat Find!!!

I was cruzin my twin top tube Rollfast while the kids were trick or treating and was offered a free bike frame. I was thinking "great, another Wal-Mart P.O.S! To my surprise I was handed this! How RAD is that!!!! Any help on an I.D would be greatly appreciated! :mrgreen: Do you guys think I...
  8. nito900rr

50's Monark Muscle DONE!!!!!!

Well she's finally assembled and on the road! A last minute hiccup like having to repaint the entire front fender added a little extra excitement and suspense to a great build!!! This was truly a family affair that the wife and kids even got in on. My daughter stayed up into the early morning...
  9. nito900rr

50'S MONARK MUSCLE

This project started as a Craig's list find this past winter. It is a 20" Monark Silver King Rocket. I believe it to be from the 50's. I paid $40 for it and planed to restore it for my 8 year old daughter. She fell in love with it and could'nt wait to start work on it. So after finishing an 80...
  10. nito900rr

Finally introduced

hello Everyone! Joined this site about a month ago but haven't gotten around to you introducing myself. I've been building bikes for about a year now, and have about 6 in my collection so far. I have a 63 schwinn deluxe American, 73 schwinn camelback collegiate 5 speed, 60's men's Rollfast 26"...
  11. nito900rr

love those bikes man!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and the hobby of bike building & restoration. So far restored a 63 men's Schwinn Deluxe American, 76 women's Columbia Sports 3, and a 70's Gobi trike. I'm working on a 50's 20" girls Monark Silver King Rocket and lastly a black 79 Ross Apollo 5 speed. I'm...
Back