Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. upsfella

My last bike, nothing special..

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last posted some pics.. I put this together quickly to cruise the city of Baltimore, nothing special.. 26" Chinese re pop of a schwinn, bent forks, some white walls, and a few led lights.. Eventually I put this together, but it wasn't long before the...
  2. upsfella

Official: "Show Me Your" Disc Brakes!

As the topics says, post up photos of your disc brake set up, OEM and Custom. Lets start the archive for future reference!
  3. upsfella

UPS Fella's Build "skeleton army"

Here are a couple photos of what I am currently working on.. Nothing fancy, but it looks fun! Frame Exhaust Forks I am currently just mocking everything .. Still waiting on a handful of parts and materials.
  4. upsfella

Good Morning RRB, From Baltimore

Hello All, I recently started building my first bike, I have spent countless hours browsing the web and a lot of interesting photos led me to this site! I am a 25 year old professional in the Sports Broadcasting, Manufacturing and Engineering industry, and currently live in Baltimore.. I look...
Back