Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. cherrydeuce

El Dinero

You're looking at "11" different bikes melted together to make one ..... Not to mention pieces and parts. From a 13" Hello Kitty number to bacon, "yes I did say bacon, as in pig!" It's all in there. A lot of the fuel for my inspiration comes from music. Last year I did a Brian Setzer tribute...
  2. cherrydeuce

"El Dinero" [Build on Failure ~ Johnny Cash] ++Short Video++

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. ~ Cash Ingredients: Inspiration...
  3. cherrydeuce

Stray Cat

The old switcheroo, so I started this diddy called BONINE with a purpose; build a bike using nothing but dumpster fodder for a good cause. It was called the Congo Jammer and here's the link:http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/stray-cat-the-cats-ready-to-prowl.83324/ or here's the...
  4. cherrydeuce

Another knuckle dragger

Hey everybody! I had an account a year or so ago but I rode off in a different direction for a while and well I'm back! :rockout: I dig what you've done with the joint, it's real respectable like..., well til you let me back in the door. I like old bikes, hot rods and customs from the 50's. As...
  5. cherrydeuce

Stray Cat...."The Cats Ready to Prowl"

This will be my first bike build off entry and the second bike I've ever built from parts. I will be building a stretch lowrider bike from pieces and parts of old mountain bikes I saved from the dump. Since I have a real distain four mountain bikes destroying a few of them or this purpose will...
Back