Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rust2Rods

Rust2Rods Schwinn VW Tribute Bike - Completed

Well the last of the parts came in, I did the final assembly. New chain, pedals, got the seat installed, shortened the chain by 4 links and took it for a ride shortly after shooting the photos. Did a quick 5 mile trip to the Lake Michigan Beach near my home through a county park called Grant...
  2. Rust2Rods

Rust2Rods Schwinn VW Tribute Bike

I had started building this bike as a tribute to my 67 VW beetle on air ride. I didn't plan on entering it into the build off, but after talking to some people they suggested I toss it into the mix. The bike is themed after the cars color scheme. The plan for this is to have the bike at the car...
  3. Rust2Rods

Rust2Rods Schwinn VW Tribute Bike

Well here goes, I am going to document my build of a 1957 Schwinn Wasp 26" Bike. I build street rods and currently in the process of building a 1967 VW Beetle on Air ride. I wanted a bike I could ride around the swap meets, car shows and drag races with. So I decided to build this. I originally...
  4. Rust2Rods

Hello From South Milwaukee, WI

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I joined several months ago and finally got approved to post... I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to get back into bikes a little bit. Used to build them when I was much much younger and now, I build street rods as a hobby and...
Back