Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆★☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆★☆ RRBO#8. RIDING PICS AND VIDEO 3! That moment when your thoughts go from "Awesome bike" to "Big Jim is gonna steam roll the light pole." So I'm in on the "We All Want One" Bandwagon.
  2. S

Bad Luck

Looking good. Glad to know those of us who can put air in the tires can aspire to something like this. Now you're the one inspiring someone else to give it a shot.
  3. S

OCC Army Stingray (Father/Son build)--FINISHED!!

Re: OCC Army Stingray (Father/Son build)--We Have Color! Remind him it's just a bicycle when he's pushing 40 and has a kid roughly his age that he won't let near that prized possesion with a 10' pole. Or he starts using phrases like "Do you know how much work that bike took?" when some...
  4. S

ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples~ 100% Done,Finished...

Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH ~ Slow progress... Absolutely. My first build off to observe. Lots of cool stuff to look through. I'm amazed and impressed by everything I've seen. Being in the "Airs Tires" category will do that. Your's and Luke's bikes take this thing to a whole nother level of...
  5. S

ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples~ 100% Done,Finished...

Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH - Handlebars,are getting the CHOP... Going through withdrawals...
  6. S

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆★☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆★☆ RRBO#8. ROLLIN, ROLLIN, ROLLIN: VIDEO! Cool build just keeps getting cooler. And you're traveling?!!??
  7. S

OCC Army Stingray (Father/Son build)--FINISHED!!

Re: OCC Army Stingray (Father/Son build)--Saddlebags Mounted Props to you for letting the boy do his own work. My dad took over my projects and it's taken years to discover I could "do" anything with my hands. He was only helping when he saw me struggling. Only now do I know that the...
  8. S

So this really exists?

I looked up some info off the Fuji frame, which is how I discovered it was a Marlboro rewards bike, and they still show up on eBay. Some even get listed still in the box. I'm in the process of trading it for parts and stuff for the Worksman with a coworker. The wheels on the Worksman are the...
  9. S

So this really exists?

$10 Worksman in front $10 Fuji folding Marlboro bike
  10. S

So this really exists?

Thanks for putting a name to the vision I had. While I'm still fuzzy on the textbook definition of a Klunker, the gallery was plenty helpful. Just wondering... Is removing a coaster brake and replacing it with hand brakes as difficult as I'm hoping it's not?
  11. S

So this really exists?

Many months ago I visited a few bike shops looking for a kick around bike to tool around the neighborhood, maybe hit an offroad trail with my sons. You know, like the kind of bike I had as a kid, only bigger. The blank stares, followed by blinking and a bike guy showing me another $1000 bike...
Back