Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MrLeghorn

Elgin and Goodyear

Currently not selling but will keep you in mind.
  2. MrLeghorn

Elgin and Goodyear

Thanks! The link he provided makes me believe the Goodyear is a 1948, and that would fit the plate tag issue. I would like to get a year on the Elgin, I hope someone can assist.
  3. MrLeghorn

Elgin and Goodyear

Thank you for the link/info.
  4. MrLeghorn

Elgin and Goodyear

Thank you for the info and the link. Much appreciated.
  5. MrLeghorn

Elgin and Goodyear

I recently picked up these two bikes at an estate sale. They have been buried in a garage for several years. I was hoping someone could please help identifying the year on these bikes. The Elgin appears to have a serial number S2137 and the Womans Goodyear Double Eagle has a serial number...
  6. MrLeghorn

Riverside Hoodride

Wow, love that patina and those pics!
  7. MrLeghorn

SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King 1935 - FINISHED THREAD - 4th Place

The labor you put into this bike and that frame really "Shines". Beautiful bike, Congrats!
  8. MrLeghorn

ELGIN Decoluxe

Love this bike!
  9. MrLeghorn

Miss Prissy 4 Bar Hawthorne

My wife and I want to thank you all for the positive comments. Much appreciated.:happy: I had the opportunity the other day to pull out the last build off bikes I have done and get a quick picture.
  10. MrLeghorn

Miss Prissy 4 Bar Hawthorne - Finished

Thanks G-Matt, I don't think the pictures show the glitter of the frame and the fenders. This bike sparkles nicely in the sun. This was fun to do, but I prefer a bike with a rusty patina. You never worry about scratches!
  11. MrLeghorn

Miss Prissy 4 Bar Hawthorne

I'm quite pleased how this bike turned out and the most important part...the wife loves it. Thank you all for the positive comments and suggestions. I really enjoy watching the creativity of so many excellent builders. Bike build thread...
  12. MrLeghorn

ElgIndian by B4C

You completely captured the look of a old board track racer. Very well done!
  13. MrLeghorn

Swamp Dog

Very Cool, CongRATs!
  14. MrLeghorn

Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

Little Red Rooster?
  15. MrLeghorn

Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

ZZ Top - Just got paid
  16. MrLeghorn

Fixed my headlight issue, with keeping the fork struts on. ...and I will declare this bike finished. Grips from ifitsfreeitsforme. ...and a picture with the dogs, Kodi and Gator. All I need now is a picture near a water fountain.
  17. MrLeghorn

Okay she wins!, going to go with the black and white seat. Big thanks to my friend Huffdaddy on trading me that seat. Minor headlight issue. I'm making a small bracket to move the headlight out in front of the fork struts.
  18. MrLeghorn

Miss Prissy can't make up her mind on a seat. She's leaning towards the one on the top. I'm not sure I like the white one.
  19. MrLeghorn

Thanks, I've been watching the nice work you have been doing on your bike. Stripping on a bike frame is not the easiest.
Back