Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

"The Silver Arrow" 1980 Fendt Cardano Project

So, haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd add some since it's getting down to crunch time.....frame has been polished, rims re-spoked (24" front 26" rear for a slight rake), added front drum brake, spinner hubs, and replaced rear suspension with shocks for a Honda CT 70........did a quick...
  2. S

Batavus Racer

That's a beautiful frame and looks like your work it amplifying it, nicely done.
  3. S

Re: "The Silver Arrow" Fendt Cardano Project This is going to sound very stupid but what is the trick to posting pictures? I know you need to have pictures hosted on a photo site but i'm trying to place the links into the post and they aren't showing up.
  4. S

So, This will be my first Build-Off.... I've done a few bike projects in the past but am still definitely a "novice" by most definitions. I spent probably 4 hours last night just looking at some of the other projects on here, some really awesome creations going on... As far as my plan for...
Back