Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. KustomYordo

Loose Baron Australian Board Track Bicycle

G'day to everybody, I haven't been on here in about 2 years or so but in that time I've built plenty of bikes but this is my most documented and favourite build. I bought the bike from a Chinese bloke for $75. Through the following months it totally transformed into a totally different looking...
  2. KustomYordo

Calling on Bicycle Gurus Kustom Yordo needs you!

G'day, I'm Kustom Yordo, i'm 17 and inexperinced with a little bicycle knowledge. I am rat rodding/restoring a 1965 3 speed Holland Bicycle, I will be getting photos up asap to help you all, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS!!! I have spent countless hours searching this bike on the internet, but...
  3. KustomYordo

Calling on Bicycle Gurus Kustom Yordo needs you!

G'day, I'm Kustom Yordo, i'm 17 and inexperinced with a little bicycle knowledge. I am rat rodding/restoring a 1965 3 speed Holland Bicycle, I will be getting photos up asap to help you all, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS!!! I have spent countless hours searching this bike on the internet, but...
  4. KustomYordo

Kustom Aussie Bicycles

G'day i am an Australian 17 year old that love customizing/rat rodding/hot rodding bicycles, i will have some photos of my current and past projects. I have recently come into a collection of old bicycles that i will also put up on here. I joined this website because this great place caters for...
Back