Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HxCforever

VOTE HERE! - OFFICIAL B.O. VOTE

Some great bikes this year. Good luck ladies and gentlemen.
  2. HxCforever

New From Brew City

Allis cycle and fitness on 93rd national is a registered schwinn dealer with lots of cool parts. I got a 32t sprocket and sissy bar new for like $20. also Ben's cycle has good stuff and is hosting a vintage show/swap on the 21st https://www.benscycle.com/bikeswap/Milwaukee-Show_Swap_2015.jpg...
  3. HxCforever

New From Brew City

Welcome from West Allis.
  4. HxCforever

Hub Lubricant

I'm a phil wood type of guy. Phil wood water proof bearing grease on the bearings and phil wood tenacious oil for the inners.
  5. HxCforever

Show us your Banana Seat Bikes! MO NANNA MO BETTA

Its not so bad. We get an average of about five 100° days. She wore some daisy dukes when we rode to state fair with no complaints. That was easily 90°
  6. HxCforever

Columbia Rat

Perfectly ratty.
  7. HxCforever

Photo Theft?

I feel that once you upload your photo to the internet you lose all rights to it. You will always own the bike but the photos are everywhere. example: when I do a reference search for something for my western flyer. I find my photos within the first 10 pictures. Then as i scroll down I see the...
  8. HxCforever

52 Hawthorne - Aztec designs

Me like.
  9. HxCforever

wifes find to patina O.G. lowrider ross barracuda

Been riding the heck out of this bike but decided that it needs some new wheels. Just a teaser of whats to come.
  10. HxCforever

Loose headset on '80s BMX

This is just a throw in from my youth but some 80's bmx used a rotor. Where gyro was more 90's. http://www.23mag.com/com/parts/rotors.htm
  11. HxCforever

~1940 Cleveland Welding

What I love most is those tires. It's got the old diamond pattern but rounded and modernised. I most ask what they are and what psi they run.
  12. HxCforever

Odd part

Maybe a drop out protector?
  13. HxCforever

chain question

Are you talking about a bmx half link? If so I'm running one right now on my mercier govna build. Holsing up perfect on ss. Really nice for getting that perfect chain length. Ran the kmc half link on my track bike a few years back and just couldnt handle the constant stress of fixed gear. Ran...
  14. HxCforever

Jumping in

Welcome from Milwaukee.
  15. HxCforever

~1940 Cleveland Welding

Rusty and crusty with new drive train steals my heart every time.
  16. HxCforever

parts cleaning

I just use the mineral spirits parts washer at work.
  17. HxCforever

Will these Schwinn chainrings interchange???

I know from experience on my ross. I purchased the top crankset and put the same chainring (bottom) on with no issues.
  18. HxCforever

The Tussey Truss.

Coming along nicely.
  19. HxCforever

Bike score from my LBS and warehouse clearing

I left my caliper at work but from eye they look like 12g. The nexus just needs a shifter and joint unit. luckily the joint unit is the same as the 7 speed and seems like people are using the 7 and 8 speed shifters with success.
Back