Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pedal2daMetal

(MBBO) Class 1 Western Flyer Wheelie Bike

Wow this thing is awesome, I've never seen this frame before... I'm assuming it's a 60's bike?
  2. Pedal2daMetal

Bike that probably won't finish that you had hoped would finish

That's exactly why I decided my first build needed to start in the build off... It would have never been finished!
  3. Pedal2daMetal

Re-tired Stripper (Formerly Spit Ply-er) IMAGES ADDED

Thanks! Probably just missed it because there are so many bikes in the build off it's impossible to keep up with all of them. I'd love to build you one but I had to go through a friend that could CNC it for me on his weekends. I've had a few people interested in the tank which has me thinking...
  4. Pedal2daMetal

Thanks! Yeah, I like getting my hands dirty and making something by hand but I also love how precise you can get when using machines to help!
  5. Pedal2daMetal

VOTE HERE!!!

I'll be voting later tonight after I've had time to really look through the bikes again... it's going to be tough deciding on just three!
  6. Pedal2daMetal

The Graverobber

This bike has a great stance!
  7. Pedal2daMetal

BOARDTRACKER BOMBER XIII

Really cool build, pretty sure my next bike NEEDS to be motorized!
  8. Pedal2daMetal

Thanks, I ended up leaving it that way because I was afraid of messing it up when applying stain. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I still think it would look good with a little sheen but I'll have to experiment on a scrap piece of ply some day to make sure I like the look before I...
  9. Pedal2daMetal

*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>

Awesome build, love the sidecar and Minnehaha graphics!
  10. Pedal2daMetal

Sin Nombre found it's name.

The handlebar end caps are great! Very cool build!
  11. Pedal2daMetal

Greetings From Michigan

Welcome! Always good to see fellow Michiganders on here... I'm from the burbs of Detroit but living in Charlotte NC right now. Have fun with the build!
  12. Pedal2daMetal

Official RRB Build Off 9 Finished Bike List

Outskirtcustoms, I hope you're feeling better! I hate to be annoying and ask for my voting page picture changed but is that at all possible? It's the same image as the one already being used but re-cropped so the bike shows up larger. I noticed mine is a bit small compared to most so I wanted...
  13. Pedal2daMetal

Anyone know the best way to have my main picture for the voting page changed to this?
  14. Pedal2daMetal

Thanks guys, I added the two forgotten photos into my original finished post... saw that I had until 10 PM CST and realized I could add it just in time!
  15. Pedal2daMetal

RE-TIRED STRIPPER - Formerly Spit Ply-er DONE (basically)

The finished photos are up and you can check them out at this link! http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/re-tired-stripper-formerly-spit-ply-er-images-added.85755/
  16. Pedal2daMetal

Here are a couple I forgot to add, hopefully I can add them to the list of final build photos??
  17. Pedal2daMetal

Thanks! Your build has been the one I followed the most throughout the build-off. You've really set the bar high my friend!
  18. Pedal2daMetal

Well this has been an incredibly fun time building this bike. It's the first time I've built a bike and definitely not my last. I found out about this build off just as the voting started last year and I was amazed at all the bikes so I knew I wanted to participate when it came back. The...
  19. Pedal2daMetal

Thanks, that really means a lot! Hopefully this was just the beginning... I'd like to get to the point where I'm making something I can reproduce easily and share with anyone else in the hobby. I've already started thinking about ways I can modify this design to be a better for a mold and...
  20. Pedal2daMetal

Proof she's rideable!!! The pedals were just barely tapping the kickstand but other than that it rode great!!!
Back