Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kanar

Back 2 Basic (PG Streamliner)

This was not an expected frame to have, but I had the opportunity to buy this old school 2007 frame, which look familiar with the Elgin Bluebird. I bought it to the Ruff CEO. It's an original PG Bikes Streamliner frame (not a Ruff Repop), built in 2007. I want to build it with an old school...
  2. kanar

German Muscle Bike

A few weeks ago, I found a german muscle bike during a VW meeting I don't know the brand, but the guy had it for 20€ (about 20$) in a yardsale...
  3. kanar

The ......

Let me introduce you my new bike. It's not my built, but the works is enough cool to be saluted. The idea was to go to the essentials. no bends, no convoluted shapes. just feeling. first frame move : The rear of the frame was modified, because this one was a little bit ugly. So, the new...
  4. kanar

'69 Heavy-Duti Lowered

3 years ago, when I finished my first build, something appeared. I hate carrying a backpack during a cruise... So I decided that my next bike would be a full carrier... A friend said me : "If you want to do a custom, do it on a real basis !" And one day, I found this one on Ebay : A complete...
  5. kanar

Greetings from France

Hello there ! my name is Florian a.k.a Kanar. I live in France, in Paris area. I started my passion for custom bikes 3 years ago when I bought to a friend this boardtracker (right one) : One year later, I tried to build my first bike from a chinese frame : But I always searched something...
Back