Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

front wheel drive action

hi guys a couple months ago i asked about head angle for a bike i had cut in half and was welding back together well i got a friend to do the welding :D and now here it is well almost the kick stand keeps the crank from turning so i need to cut that in half and i think my knees will hit my...
  2. N

head tube angle question

hi guys ill try to post some pics of what im talking about tonight but ill start asking now I was wanting to build a penny fake thing so i cut a mtn bike I got for parts a while ago in half (chopped the front off) then i realized why make the back leg when i can use a little kids bike and...
  3. N

Bike "fit" in regards to design

so I've been looking at the different bikes and read about "traditional"(i suppose) bike fit with knee over or center of gravity being over the pedals then you have these choppers and things were the pedals are all over the place and my scale might be off but alot of them were you have the seat...
  4. N

Welding vs Brazing

hi guys so i think this is were i would ask this: im wanting to modify the frame on one of my bikes but i don't have a welder or torch.. while my search foo says i can braze and bikes used to be brazed some local feed back was that brazes will just break and you could hurt your self and to...
  5. N

long time lurker ;)

hi there im Alex i read the forums more then bother to post but figured id say hello um.. for bikes i have a random old red cruiser that i think originally was gold a yellow folding bike from somewhere in Europe and a few parts bikes i'm planning on turning into something my gf has a random...
Back