Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

air tank help?

hi iv been building a lowrider with air bag front end, iv almost finished fabricating the forks and bag mounts. now to mount the airtank and what size to use. has anyone got or seen one? Please share your pics and advice cheers
  2. F

they always put the seat posts too low. Its too hard to ride

haha yer I just finished the light green bmx tonite half built
  3. F

they always put the seat posts too low. Its too hard to ride

yep I agree, same as choppers so low its uncomfortable, so long its hard to ride and so loud its annoying. my lowriders seats are as low as they go purely for looks. and my bmx's are as low as they can go to make some tricks easyer, and a slight angle to make it easyer for me to do superman...
  4. F

Put a couple of 12" subs on my bike today

Re: Put a couple of 12" subs on my bike today hahaha gold
  5. F

Show us them cars!

sweet wish I could run 35s stipid bloody west australian laws, na mate ive got a ln106 2.8 diesel shes a power house
  6. F

Show us them cars!

this is one of my cars my hilux and this is my burnout car, it was a 4 door wagon cut down to a two door now and another car ht holden im doing up to be a mental street car running a 572 v8 hope to be blown soon if I can save the coin
  7. F

Hello from WA State

awesome bike mate, welcome
  8. F

internal 3 speed laced to 20" rim?

cheers iv found 24" and 26" with them. I got offerd a set of 22" 3 speed with a thump shifter. is it possible to change the shifter to a dragster style leaver? would it be a straight swap or wouldi need to modify it to fit?
  9. F

internal 3 speed laced to 20" rim?

iv been looking for a while now for a 3 speed internal geared 20" rim for my lowrider and came up empty handed. I found hub kits but realy looking for a full set up. is there anywhere that sells them and ships to australia?
  10. F

Seat / Saddle Gallery - Post Pics Here

haha cheers mate, still wouldnt mind redoing it one day
  11. F

LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

oh dam thats cool like where your shifter is too
  12. F

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

that's the new sls amg black edition isnt it. they only got released in australia last month, a bloke I do alot of work for is the owner of a huge mining company hear and he got one of the 10 that came to aus, iv had the passenger seat pleasure but not a chance of a drive. not a huge fan of high...
  13. F

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

holden hq monaro hands down, Jody Vincitorio’s ‘CHOPPT’ would be one of the toppers
  14. F

Seat / Saddle Gallery - Post Pics Here

I made this for one of my lowriders, done in a bit of a rush so not the greatest
  15. F

wow it looks sooo good now I just picked up another lowrider, bit of surface rust but good base to start on my air bike
  16. F

Bit by the bug hard!

awesome bike you have there like your frame
  17. F

yer yours definitely looks better outskirtscustoms, always wanted to turn somthing diffrent into a lowrider maybe for the next project
  18. F

cheets outskirtscustoms I think your bike will be great thats a realy cool frame aswell, did you make it?
  19. F

hears my white lowrider only just got it together, still got to add fenders. this one is more for a daily because my other id a pain to ride and this is my rat rod lowrider just finished up on the custom seat
  20. F

events in perth?

gday iv been looking for a while for clubs, shows, rides, swap meets ect... in perth wa and have come up empty handed. a mate of mine told me about a vintage show/cruze in freo but I cand find anythin about it. dose anyone hear know of any events in perth west oz? cheers
Back