Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Unknown_deadangel

My "Special garage"

Hi guys i've decided to post the photo of the bike i've built in the last years. The First ever built. A "wobbling" tricycle (selled to an itinerant Steampunk based theatre company ) Second attempt of a burrito bike, but with a more larger handlebar..... To much larger..... Attempt...
  2. Unknown_deadangel

First Burrito Build

You have made a very nice bike but i don't think you can call her a burrito it's more like a stretch. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-dont-get-burritos.21609/ follow this link, there is a discussion about burrito bike.
  3. Unknown_deadangel

3 Wheel Custom

sorry for the delay, but work slowed me down a lot. I rode the bike up to work ....... and it is absurd to drive. while I drive, I always try to keep the balance even if not needed because the bike has three wheels. All lights are LED. The two side I bought them, the big front comes from an old...
  4. Unknown_deadangel

3 Wheel Custom

Hello my friend, after the rat burrito that i've done last year, this time i've choose to make a "trike" if you can call it like that. Here's some photo: This thing comes from a bike that I found in the garbage. I welded a tubular to add two wheels in front. The front wheels have drum...
  5. Unknown_deadangel

Mohwak Trike Build

.....!!! Only now in 2015 i've seen this post. I hope you can answer my question. Like nizzze said, have you problem on turning without a differential. Hope you can answer cause i would like to build a trike with 2 rear wheel drive, without building a differential or buying it.
  6. Unknown_deadangel

Rat strech, burrito....... I don't know........

@GuitarlCarl i work 2km away from home ( it's not much ). The bike ride well. The problem start after 10 km cause the seat it's hold. Sorry for the delay but I haven't much time to work on the sidecar. However, this was the start of the project. After nearly 1000 times of dangerous rollover I...
  7. Unknown_deadangel

Since this is the bike that I use to go to work, I wondered: What if I were to do the shopping? So I'm building a sidecar ...... This is the starting point. The sidecar is removable, thanks to the screws that hold it fixed to the bike. Stay tuned for future updates
  8. Unknown_deadangel

I need some opinions.

trike.
  9. Unknown_deadangel

Sorry for the delay but I could work on the bike Saturday and Sunday only. So i did the rust "paint" with some chemical reaction and this are the result.. I used it in this order: muriatic acid, vinegar, salt water, and hydrogen peroxide. The latter two can be used again and again to darken the...
  10. Unknown_deadangel

Hi guys i will start this post with: “If my English is bad don’t kill me i’m Italian”. I like this forum so much , is full of people with great creation skill and great ideas. After seeing so many bikes here, I decided to build one myself. I really like the burrito bike and even the rat rod car...
  11. Unknown_deadangel

Hi from Italy!!

Hello, my name is Danny and i'm from Italy. I like to work and ride on bicycle and your site it's a great inspiration for me. Actually i'm working on 4 project, 2 bike, a "trike" (if we can call it like that) and a kickbike. If i have some time i will try to post some pics.
Back