Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

New addition

Picked these up tonight. I needed the pedals off the exerciser for my build off bike. The Columbia tourist was just because the little old lady that had the exerciser had it as well and wanted it to go to good use.
  2. C

New addition

I picked this Mossberg up for $5. I couldn't pass it up. The tires are basically brand new. It was used by an old guy on his trips to Florida. I bought it for parts, handlebars, grips, mirror, flashlight holder, seat, chainring. Upon changing the handlebars I rather like it as is. Looks like I...
  3. C

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Don't know if I added my bike to this yet.
  4. C

PINK

Got the bike mocked up today. I had to spread the frame to get the rear wheel to fit but who hasn't had to so that at one time or another. Tomorrow is to tear it back apart and clean bearings and such. The original seat post was stuck in the frame and was cut off flush. That will also need to be...
  5. C

PINK

I'm gonna start off saying this build is for my girlfriend. When I first got my Schwinn Tiger she hated the idea of a cruiser. She was always a mountain bike person. :eek: I purchased a Murray Speedflite on 5/17/14 for $10 with the intentions of building me another ride. Well when I started...
  6. C

Seat / Saddle Gallery - Post Pics Here

I covered a saddle today. This is just temporary until I can get my leather ordered.
  7. C

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Here's mine.
  8. C

cant remove my front fork.. to rusty!

I just went through this yesterday. I sprayed PB blaster and let it sit and work. Then I used a propane torch to heat and used channel locks to break it free. It came right apart after that.
  9. C

Hello from MI

Hey everyone, My name is Cory and I've been lurking for a while and have decided to take the plunge. I have been in love with old/vintage stuff for a while and just bought a 1964 Schwinn Tiger. I can't keep my hands off of it.
Back