Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Cruiser build for my sis

Love the inspiration. One of my favorite cars in my favorite color.
  2. T

The MickyD

Sweet build. Love the noose, did you ever see the Devil's tail sissy bars? Would go with your chain guard.
  3. T

Newer JC Higgins pickup

What exactly designates the year? There's 3 places with "98".
  4. T

Newer JC Higgins pickup

I think a new stem would help alot.
  5. T

Newer JC Higgins pickup

I got it somewhat comfortable after bending the handlebars a little more flat and I added a layback seatpost. That was a project in itself. The seat is a POS so I have to find a replacement. I heard some clicking in the rear hub (coulda been the dumb seat) and the coaster isn't that great, so...
  6. T

Newer JC Higgins pickup

After some help in the I.D. forum, I picked up this late model JC Higgins (Huffy I guess) off CL. I just sold a Hutch Pro Racer I built and I'm in between bikes right now so I needed something to cruise around on. The bike has zero wear but had some slight peppering that cleaned up eaasily...
  7. T

JC Higgins?

Thanks for the pic! Solves the mystery as to what the chain guard says. Thanks for the input everyone.
  8. T

JC Higgins?

Thanks for the info. Im going to check it out later on. He wants $100?
  9. T

JC Higgins?

Sorry, that's the only photo I have from a Craigslist ad. The head badge looks to be diamond shaped with red stripe/markings down the middle. Can't read the chain guard clearly. Looks like "Slammin" or something like that. Been waiting on a reply from the owner.
  10. T

JC Higgins?

anyone know the model or approximate year?
Back