Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

True Temper Aka "*ut Buster" Gut Buster.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=75297 A link to my build What I started with. first Mock up Here we go Hope you enjoyed the show.
  2. F

a few from days gone by

this is one that has not been completed as of yet. first attempt. a strong runner. Too get me through the winter. new colour a true home made with motor and ktrak. Not from a kit. speed demon, new everything, very comfortable ride. new cruser bike with motor, again a very comfortable...
  3. F

Late Start,Calling it "Gut Buster"

have lots of choices so 26 inch, hard tail, front suspension, from a pile of parts and see what shows. just trying to figure out how to post pictures. Well took it for a ride and decided to call it "Gut Buster" My knees were in my chest and she gets going like a bat out of heck. Started with a...
  4. F

Just wanted to Introduce Myself

I have been frank n' biking since I was 11, out of necessity as I was raised 15 miles from any hardware stores and my parents did not have a car. I would use what I could find to keep my wheels moving and I just never really stopped. Now I live less than a kilometer from the city dump and a...
Back