Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

My Nishiki with some nice tall bars.
  2. C

Nishiki Broadway Cruiser

[
  3. C

Nishiki Broadway Cruiser

I found a Nishiki Broadway Cruiser for FREE and decided to ad a spring fork, Huge Apes, rear fender and a new seat. I road the beast at the Tour De Fat in San Diego this year. I would post a pic but I am having problems doing so. :(
  4. C

Tour de Fat San Diego Saturday Sept 28th

We had a great time at our first TDF. I brought along 9 friend as well as my family so there were 12 of us. My son learned to ride just so we could come to the event. He was just a little bit blown away with all the bikes as we all were, what a great event. see you guys next year for sure.
  5. C

'61 Vette new pictures 3-3-13

I love the ammo can, how did you mount it???
  6. C

wrap around fenders

Thank you for all the good info I will check out Nirve and then I will need to post some build picks. :D
  7. C

wrap around fenders

Hello, I am working on a build but am having a problem finding wrap around fenders. meaning fenders that almost hit the ground that will give me that cool rodder look. I saw some over the weekend at the Tour De Fat San Diego but the bike owners were not around to ask about them. Any help...
  8. C

Tour de Fat San Diego Saturday Sept 28th

See you guys there it should be a very cool time.
  9. C

From the High Desert

Hello all, I am from the High Desert and ride a 3G and an old Kona A'ha "Stars & Bars" that I bought back in 1995. Hit me up if you every want to go for a cruise.
Back