Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sosume

Wood trike

Saw this at the Flea Market today, seller wanted $500 . Truly unique. I have no idea who might have made this or how old it might be, just cool.
  2. Sosume

X-mas parade Ride

Lowlife custom bikes and Matts bicycle shop Cocoa Beach Fla. Got to give a plug for my bros.
  3. Sosume

November Beach ride in Florida

I went on a beach ride with "Lowlife" (Gary) and his posse. Beautiful day on the beach.
  4. Sosume

OCC Stingray electric trike

I built this trike to be a mobility scooter to cruise the neighborhood beaches , Daytona car shows and Biketober fest. I wasn't intending to enter a build off but after viewing the forum for a few weeks I said "I'm in". The bike has 24 volt 250 watt motor that will get 20 miles on a charge...
  5. Sosume

photobucket problems

I haven't had computer problems in a couple of years but when I started use the bucket to post in this forum my computer went to heck. I mean to the point that I couldn't even log on to a server. I took it in and paid to have it fixed. Started to use the bucket again and it still wont work...
  6. Sosume

Stretch Stingray Rat trike

Im throwing my hat in the ring with my stretch trike[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
Back