Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RenoGuy

Looking for ideas for attaching a bicycle wheel to an ATV spindle or hub?

Luke, incidentally, here are a couple pics of a 15" car rim I laced to a homemade bicycle hub last year... [/URL]
  2. RenoGuy

Nice. I'll draw something up. Thank you for the suggestion and thank you for the link.
  3. RenoGuy

Yes, I do. [Incidentally, I constructed the pedicab trailer shown in my avatar photo.] What are you thinking?
  4. RenoGuy

I’m looking for some (ideally inexpensive) ideas on how to go about attaching bicycle wheels to an ATV. The ATV’s front steering system utilizes 1” diameter spindles that are 3-1/4” long. The threaded part of the spindle is 5/8” about an inch in length. So there is a lot of length with...
  5. RenoGuy

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

It helped a little, but still the fumes were in the air. What is it with those tire fumes anyway?
  6. RenoGuy

I should've said, "you'll be able to pick up *a 2nd* one..." 8)
  7. RenoGuy

In the photos above in Walmart's garden center take a look at the crates in the background; those are unassembled Beasts.
  8. RenoGuy

yoothgeye, you'll probably be able to pick one up cheap here in Reno after Labor Day. The CraigsList Ads will probably read: "brand new; used only one week".
  9. RenoGuy

All the Walmart stores in the Reno-Sparks, Nevada area are gearing up for the influx of Burning Man participants passing through town on their way to the week-long festival in the middle of the Black Rock Desert. A bike is a must for this extremely large festival held on a flat, dry lake bed...
  10. RenoGuy

Haven't yet decided how I'll ultimately mod my Beast, but in the interim... Removed five reflectors and 11 decals/stickers. Added new platform pedals (the stock ones hardly spun); ape hanger handle bars; and a slight layback seat post. The room gained in the cockpit (I'm 6') makes all the...
  11. RenoGuy

REMIX

Congrats on your win! Sweet build! Love the Jules Verne/Steampunk vibe. Great attention to detail.
  12. RenoGuy

Toeslider, yes, after reading this thread I was sure to look mine over good. Rapidray, I spoke to the sales person there; she said that they are expecting to sell them out in a couple weeks for when the Burning Man festival begins. I also noticed that they had about 50 Huffy Cranbrooks and...
  13. RenoGuy

Thought you Mongoose Beast fans might get a kick out of the number of Beasts our local Walmart has ready to roll... Red Beasts Green Beasts Blue Beasts In all, I counted 32 built-out Beasts.
  14. RenoGuy

After much deliberation, I finally pulled the trigger on a Beast. The thing is so big that it wouldn't even fit in the back of my truck *with* the bed extender. I was able to connect only one side of the bed extender.
  15. RenoGuy

Hello from Reno, Nevada

Hello All, I've been following a few of the build forums for a while. Great site! I discovered the site when searching for info on the Mongoose Beast. Looking forward to being a contributing member of the forums. - RenoGuy
Back