Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kOe

Felt Rust Rod from Germany

Thx It will be converted to a Trike with 2x 20inch in the back kOe Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk
  2. kOe

Jerald White Wall slicks available in a limited quantity.

Hello I'm very intressted in two of them! Do you ship to Germany? Greetz kOe Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk
  3. kOe

Show me your WHEEL

I do the same on my frontwheel!! Did you bolt it or weld it together?? Mfg kOe
  4. kOe

Show me your WHEEL

Nice job soo clean!! Mfg kOe
  5. kOe

Show me your WHEEL

^^^ You're right i've got problems with the rim because of the free spokeholes !! But i fixed it with class fibre !!! Mfg kOe
  6. kOe

Show me your WHEEL

Thank you!! It was a long way the get the wheel runing!! Now i'm testing a tire set up 125mm rim with a thick brick!!! But i need a bigger inner tube on the photo where the last seconds of the tube;) then boom;) Pics are comming Mfg kOe
  7. kOe

Ruff frame build

Nice frame from a german design!!! The porucho too!!! Mfg kOe
  8. kOe

Hello from North Germany

Thank you!! Mfg kOe
  9. kOe

Sorry that wheels are very very rare !! But you can weld 2x 65 mm together for a 130mm wide!!! I was very very lucky to find one of these!! Or look out for a wheelsset from a specialized fatboy bike thats almost the same wide!!! I want to use a thick brick !!! Btw i love the fluid frames;)...
  10. kOe

Dub's industrial build - Reborn

Now thats a big brake !! Nice work!! Mfg kOe
  11. kOe

Its one wheel !! Somebody in germany makes a small number of this 125mm rims a time ago and i'm lucky that i own one of these!!! The frontwheel is welded together out of 2 alu wheels in 28' Mfg kOe
  12. kOe

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

My rust Rod Mfg kOe
  13. kOe

Show me your WHEEL

My new rearwheel!!! 24x 125mm Mfg kOe
  14. kOe

My two hot rods

Very nice wagon!! Mfg kOe
  15. kOe

Old English Basman

Nice handlebars!! Mfg kOe
  16. kOe

Hello from North Germany

Thanks!!! These are my two babys;) Mfg kOe
  17. kOe

Hello from Germany

Moin Karsten!!!! Mfg kOe
  18. kOe

Handbuilt ferrari stretch cruiser

Great fork and carbon work! Mfg kOe
  19. kOe

Moin!! Heres my Felt Rod Now i'm prepairing it for a new rearwheel a 24x 125mm With 3 leading 3 trailing spokes!! It gets new drop outs and new tires!! Mfg kOe
  20. kOe

Before & After Pics

Re: Before & After Pics Moin!! My Felt Rust Rod Before After( not ready yet. ;). ) Mfg kOe
Back