Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Let's see what you have done with OCC Parts and Bikes!!!

This is my bike, basicly the same as the OCC. I´ve got a 3 speed jockey on it, and a banana seat right now.
  2. D

How To Build An Adult Friendly OC Stingray Chopper *New Pic*

I did the same thing on my chopper, but i used i curved seat pipe, and a shorter sissy bar. You are right, it gives you a much better riding position than the original seat, specially if you have ape hangers. Cheers, keep up the good work, btw. love the WCC´s fork.
  3. D

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

"Gorilla" hangers on 36v 750w Chopper
  4. D

Lets see your dual brake setups

Im using caliper brakes... realy they are v-brake sistem. I´ve got an electric motor, and no possibility to have disk brakes. could i install an extra v-brake on the front wheel, using the same brake handle??
  5. D

Light up Brake light

This is a cheapo chinese blinkers and brake light. Notice the clip in the picture, that clip is atached to the brake wire. When you pull the brake handle, the cable is in tension and the clip touches and completes the circuit (light turns on in this case), when you release the brake, light...
  6. D

My Franken Bikes

You are really smart, i love the way you put the cables through the bike frame... How did you do it? I would like to put my wires in my handle bar. The swing bike, looks awesome. Can a passenger ride the long bike?? on top of the skate board?
  7. D

Facebook pic find

Amén hermano... Amén xD wow!! now that one mexican ride...
  8. D

Help me choose a seat for my chopper Bike. 3 options...

Wow!! 35cm wide seat :shock: thats comfy for sure!! Im from spain, so i can olny order from ebay... and a few other webpages from the states, without having to pay the tax, the boarder tax, shipping pluses... You just gave me a great idea with that wide banana seat... i´ll take apart the...
  9. D

Addicted to Cruising

Welcome. I´m also new in this forum. I love your bicycles. Specially the banana seat on the 3º picture. Greetings form spain
  10. D

Help me choose a seat for my chopper Bike. 3 options...

Hi guys, Im from Spain, so please forgive my english. im new it this forum, But i love all your proyects and bikes. This is my electric chopper, it has the typicall new chopper stingray seat. I dont want to spend money in it, so im going to use what i´ve got. I know for shure that i´m not...
  11. D

Greetings from Spain, 36v 750w Chopper Proyect

these are the direct pictures:
  12. D

I´ve got an OCC Chopper Replica. Its really heavy made of iron, fat tyre on the back... I added speedo, ape hangers, head and tail lights... I added a ebay kit, to electrify it and help me around. I bought a 36v 750w front motor. Heavy 11kg There wasnt a rear wheel option for such a wide hub. I...
  13. D

Hello Guys, My name´s Kevin. I´m From Ourense. Please forgive my rusty English. I´ve been living in Spain for the last 15 years (i´m 23 now) I´ve always loved bikes, since I was a kid. Now its one of my favorite hobbys... Here in Spain I´ve got a few spanish 80´s bikes im looking forward to...
Back