Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Raleigh chopper

Yeah, the bars will for sure get replaced. So will the knobby tires
  2. M

Raleigh chopper

this is the pic from the original ad. Posted on cl for "make offer" got it for 2 bills. My dad has a coast to coast duster and ross apollo, so this completes the set. Needs seat mount welded as well as chain guard bracket, which I can easily fix. Going to remove all the bolt on's except rear...
  3. M

Freebie (Read The Sign)

I had a 16" like that. Thinking early 80's. I like how they mocked the redline bmx decals around that time
  4. M

Rollfast

It's a Wares bike shop sticker
  5. M

Rollfast

Every now and again, I have dry spells. Even if I see a bike come up with one good part, its coming home. This was on cl for almost 2 weeks, so why not. My girlfriend was kind enough to pick this up for me. Got it for the GT seat, but there was another very nice surprise The tires look...
  6. M

Twas a good week o' scores!

Cool 16" predator. Nice finds
  7. M

Schwinn "blue rubbish"

svdp find, $75. Looks like og paint under the spray bomb is black. Serial is D311236. Any info is more than welcome
  8. M

GT BMX Nora Cup

Wow, looks like it's new!
  9. M

1966 SCHWINN FASTBACK

Wow, that is an amazing survivor. Congrats
  10. M

Scrap yard finds

Nice. Chopper should be raleigh made. Is that stem bent too? Poor thing had a rough life
  11. M

What is this pre-war balloon tire bike?

Still trying to confirm what this is :D
  12. M

Ross Banshee

Kind of like the coast to coast duster, similar color.
  13. M

1987 flashback

Very nice find, glad you stuck with the og finish. Just needs that seat post clamp up higher
  14. M

What is this pre-war balloon tire bike?

This is my 1st time posting here. Usually i'm over at bmxmuseum. Picked up this 3 bar today. Paint looks original. Serial # looks like F18407. Head tube has 2 holes for a badge. Was able to fit a schwinn screw in the head badge hole.
Back