Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hophead

= ☆ 24" Schwinn DX ☆ =

Those are fun little bikes. I have had a few myself. I'm sure you got it for a good price too.
  2. Hophead

1955 shed find corvette

I don't know why, but I was hoping to see a car.
  3. Hophead

1952 SCHWINN SOMETHING

The wheels, tires and saddle look great, however i would put a Schwinn crank back on it. That one just screams Monark to me. -Shawn
  4. Hophead

Rocket L Grips

You have some cool looking rockets.
  5. Hophead

Pedersen Style Virtue Ortho

That thing is so goofy looking I think I like it.
  6. Hophead

Western Flyer Roached Bike

That ride has some great bones. Add those new wheels and chain and you'r all set.
  7. Hophead

what is my Huff cactus flowers value

Restore it? Are you crazy or just want to impress the girls? I would clean it up at best then give it to a little girl without a bike.
  8. Hophead

Old Indian Hiawatha

If you have doubts you better pass on it. Something nicer will show up. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  9. Hophead

Old Indian Hiawatha

$125-$150 tops. It's missing to much and the badge looks like toast. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  10. Hophead

4 th Annual Albany Vintage Show and Swap Meet

Saturday May 6th, 2017 4th Annual Albany Vintage Bicycle Show and Swap Meet At Delux Brewing 635 NE Water Ave. Albany, Oregon 97321 www.sinisterdelux.com The show is from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM with a $5 entry per bicycle. This is a fun event to attend and is family friendly. They have a tasting...
  11. Hophead

Cool monark salmon

That is a fun looking ride you have. Good luck finding a smaller tank, they can be costly. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  12. Hophead

Screamers, Krates and Rails... Oh my! Latest Score!

Cool score! Is that a pawn shop you knocked over?
  13. Hophead

Electra Pink Rat Fink

Man! That is another nice find. The pink and green look good together.
  14. Hophead

Another girl

Is it a 24" bike? If it's small throw a basket on it and sell it as yard art.
  15. Hophead

Prewar Hawthorne Zep Style Bike

Killer find there.
  16. Hophead

CHAMPION

I just got this unusual bike combination. The badge says "LW Keenan Company's CHAMPION Portland, Oregon" and someone added a Dana three speed. It has flat fender braces and rear facing drop outs and 30" wide tiller bars, faded original paint. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or sell it yet...
  17. Hophead

JC Higgins score. I need to stop.

Great bike, and a nice clean up too. -Shawn
  18. Hophead

Cadillac for Him, Elgin for Her

How many beers for your new Schwinn Cadillac? I really like that find. Cheers!
  19. Hophead

Cadillac for Him, Elgin for Her

Great looking new finds. The wheel sets are switched and on the wrong bikes. The finned hub set belongs on the Elgin and vice versa.
  20. Hophead

Felt Flying Machine -Special-

That is a fun looking find you have there. I like it.
Back