Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

You fly me down and I'd love to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

Let someone else do it for you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

You should get a car to follow you can clock how fast you're going. Or get a speedometer that might be safer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

WINTER BUILD-OFF 2013-14. VOTING THREAD. WE HAVE A WINNER!

IrRATional by pick The difference engine by guitarlcarl The black baron by pushie pirate Glenderson by glen 120 tooth minivelo by LukeTheJoker Hope this is how it works Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

TIME IS UP! Winter Build-Off. Finished bikes thread!

Thank you very much. I could have sworn PST was only 1 hour ahead of CST and it was 10:59 here when I pushed send. Talk about cutting it close. Well I guess I didn't cut it close. I just sorta hacked it in after Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

The red band express 4 speed

So I thought PST was an hour ahead of central time so I thought it was midnight well about now. If I'm tonight then ohh well but here's what I have. Wish I had more time but I don't so here you go. Custom rolled twin wall rear fender. I have a front to match but didn't have time to mount it...
  7. R

Wait I thought midnight was now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

its done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

They add them. Crimp them on if I remember right. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

WINTER (DEC 1st 2013- MARCH 1st 2014) build-off (summer in Aust) All Done! JOIN US NEXT YEAR!

It is 1 am on the first right now. I'm going to be finishing up some stuff before work tomorrow but it's raining now and probably will be all day tomorrow. So no fancy pictures. But we will see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

My lbs cuts brake cables to length. They have super long spools of both cable and the insulation in all sorts of colors and they just pull out the needed amount and cut it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

WINTER (DEC 1st 2013- MARCH 1st 2014) build-off (summer in Aust) All Done! JOIN US NEXT YEAR!

So we have to have pictures posted by midnight. It's pouring rain out. If I post pictures if/when I'm done can I edit in some better pictures later? As long as I prove it was finished by midnight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

I'm still freaking out. Every chance I get to work on it someone asks me to do something. So I'm driving 6 hours to look at a huge boat in the winter time that I don't need... Good thing I have all day Friday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Schwinn Heavy Duti Klunker. Photos and Video Up!

Love the bar ends lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

Is bar tape going to look right with that "wing"? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

Elbow pad is what I was specifically asking about. I love that bare metal on the bars. But not sure how they look in person with the welds and all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. R

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

Are you putting any padding on those bars? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. R

LeJay Electric Go-Bike - anybody seen one?

Back in the day when model T's were a dime a dozen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. R

Can you get better copies of the directions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. R

This is genius! So if I read it right you're basically taking a generator and changing it into an electric motor and mount it to the side of your bike. Am I right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back