Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. boro

Road runner v. 2. Lugged frame

I guess I can call it finished. The main idea was to build better frame than my previous board tracker and use as many components from it as possible. My two American style bicycles. That's me. Some specs: Custom build lugged frame with stainless steel lugs and cromoli tubing. Old...
  2. boro

Lugged bobber (late entry). Finished! Moved to finished bicycles post.

Hello! Hope it's still not to late to enter the competition. I've always liked lugged frame bicycles and wanted to build one myself, but not a classic road frame. So I've come with a design Got some tubes and lugs Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  3. boro

Cargo crazy

Hello there. So since my failed build off project for a cargo bike I still wanted build a cargo to transport beer for my mates. This time I've decided to ask one of my buddies to bend and weld the frame for me since I wanted it to be made of aluminium. So as always for me the start is a 3D model...
  4. boro

Project change. Now it's a cargo bike.

Hello! This is my project for this year build off. For now i've got the drawing of the frame I'm going to build. There will be no bends, just a lot of cut tubes but this time i believe it wont fail like the frame i tried to put together last year.
  5. boro

Yet another boardtracker

Hi there! I've decided to make a new project during my winter holidays. This time I've gone for a classic boardtracker look inspired by old harley Davidson and Indian motorcycles. So first I've printed a template.. and my cat approved it Bent some tubes Got a donor for headtube, bb and...
  6. boro

Flat pack bicycle "RAZOR"

Hello there! I was not 100% satisfied with my BO ten bicycle build so I've decided to notch up the concept. I'm not a great welder but what the heck. .. I know how to use a wrench. First I've draw a 3d model. Then, as I was happy with the design, I've ordered main parts at a laser cut shop...
  7. boro

Daddy long legs

So, finally the build is finished. It did not go as I'd like but it came out pretty good! I hope you like it!
  8. boro

Daddy Long Legs (former Thin legged cruiser)

Hi there! I've decided to join the party! For now all I've got is a sketch and a wheelset I'm going to use. I't will be my first frame that I'd make from scratch. I'll try to make it as light as possible, plan to use CrMo tubing, 28" wheels and internal gear hub. Will keep posting!
  9. boro

Ruff Tango cruiser

Hi there! I was not really happy with my cruiser so I've decided to rebuild it. I've started with this setup: And I've decided to practice a bit my brazing skills, made cable stops and cable guides out of nuts and re-brazed rear disc brake mount and made a custom seat post. Than I've spray...
  10. boro

Greetings from Zaragoza

Hi there! I'd like to show you my first rat rod build :). Hope you like it. A little update
Back