Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. todhunter

Bikes in Nepal

I haven't seen any custom bikes over there...all the bikes I've seen are very utilitarian. Lots of trikes with a wooden bed on the back too to haul materials around.
  2. todhunter

Bikes in Nepal

Just got back this week from my 4th trip to Nepal and man, there are a lot of bicycles over there! This picture was taken from my 2012 trip in the town of Kakarvitta, a border town with India. This is the typical type of bike you see over there. Not sure how effective the mechanical front...
  3. todhunter

Swing Bike Project

Good luck, I was watching that one on CL!
  4. todhunter

Swing Thing Returned, thanks to RRB!!!

Glad I could help get a swingbike back where it belongs!
  5. todhunter

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clt/4399306286.html Cheapest rideable swingbike I've seen come up for sale recently. There's 12 currently available across CL & eBay!
  6. todhunter

kingfish - offer him $5 for the clown bike. I'll pay you $10 for it if you're ever up near ATL or Chattanooga. :)
  7. todhunter

Meet "The Bad News Bears" of the southeast.

3rd from right is C1B1. I was there but I missed the picture. Pretty sure I'm in the video though...
  8. todhunter

Get-A-Grip March 22, 2014 Cleveland TN.

Even my wife and 4-year-old daughter really enjoyed themselves. I had a good time seeing everyone and riding my Swingbike around, and seeing others ride it too.
  9. todhunter

See you soon. Look for the guy on a yellow swingbike and a blue/purple tie die shirt.
  10. todhunter

Care to explain? I was scared of the freewheel setup on my Swingbike when I first got it, so I put a coaster wheel on there.
  11. todhunter

No sir! It's so fun to watch other folks ride it.
  12. todhunter

TRM - you going to try riding the swingbike this time? :)
  13. todhunter

You're gonna love swingin'! Every time I take mine out, it generates a huge buzz.
  14. todhunter

Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

The Mini 500 is a spectacle to behold!
  15. todhunter

The Raleigh Retro Direct

A red Honda Beat. Here's a picture of me with it right before I sold it to him in 2006. Those are actually his cars in the background.
  16. todhunter

The Raleigh Retro Direct

Yeah, deven_science, that's pretty sweet! highwheelerboy25 - I had a car that ended up in Lane Motor Museum! Cool place, ain't it?
  17. todhunter

The Raleigh Retro Direct

So...essentially it's a 2-speed because of the different size freewheel sprockets, but you pedal forwards for one speed and backwards for the other? That's crazy and cool!
  18. todhunter

Ramblin' Wreck Swingbike

Thanks for the positive comments, guys. I had it at the park yesterday since it was so nice out, and as has been typical, I had lots of good remarks and a few offers to buy it! :D
  19. todhunter

2014 Get-A-Grip

Looking good. You were in my 'hood taking those pics! See you in a few weeks.
  20. todhunter

Ramblin' Wreck Swingbike

But it's worth the risk to see people ride it for the first time! :thumbsup:
Back