Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nick

1941 Mens Monark

Moving sale, can't take it with me. https://www.ebay.com/itm/253435836280
  2. Nick

Vintage Chain Guard

I have this listed on eBay. Not really sure what it is from. I would assume 1930'-1940's/ In great shape, was going to use it on a project but never did. https://www.ebay.com/itm/253433378622?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  3. Nick

1930's? Elgin

Is there a way to know for sure? either way.
  4. Nick

1930's? Elgin

Very neat. I will have to see if I can find a tank. Probably easier said than done
  5. Nick

1930's? Elgin

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it. So it would of came with a tank though right?
  6. Nick

1930's? Elgin

Wondering if someone could help me out here, owner says its around 1930's, wasn't sure completely of the year. Does it look like original parts? IMO the handlebars look too new.
  7. Nick

Moon Smoothie Rims

Does anyone have the Moon Smoothie rim attachments on their bike? I was wondering how you like them? Fit good? Or if anyone has a set for sale?
  8. Nick

Women's bike find

Anyone at all?
  9. Nick

Women's bike find

That's what I thought too. I couldn't pass it up. I'm thinking it might be a western flyer but not sure
  10. Nick

Women's bike find

Hi there, I got this bike at a estate sale for $1. I know it's a womens, and it's a skip tooth. But it didn't have a seat on it or a head badge so I wasn't quite sure what it is. The crank numbers are H 440301 or H140801. It was hard to tell but that is my best guess. Any help would be...
  11. Nick

JC Higgins Identification

Can anyone help me identify this JC Higgins bike. Like what would be the model name. Im sure its 40's/50's. Needs a little work but I really love the patina on it.
  12. Nick

Spaceliner Red Line 2 speed rear end

It is a complete wheel. Really nice chrome. Just don't know what it's worth
  13. Nick

Spaceliner Red Line 2 speed rear end

Looking to see what your guys opinions are on a value of a Sears 2 speed rear end. It's for a Spaceliner. 26". Very nice shape, just don't know what to offer the guy
  14. Nick

Sears Spaceliner Clear Coat

Can anyone hint me in the right direction on how to get the clear off a Spaceliner bike? I have been using 0000 Steel wool which it is slowly, slowly coming off. Any other good ways?
  15. Nick

Huffy The Wheel Bike

I read a bunch of your posts with your Wheel Bike. Thats about all the information I could find on it. You got a deal on both of them. I think he wants somewhere in the ball park of 800-1000 for it. Heres a picture of it
  16. Nick

Huffy The Wheel Bike

Quick question for you guys. I know someone who has an original Huffy The Wheel bike and I was wondering what is a fair market value for them. It is in excellent, all original condition, no rust on the wheels, or the sissy bar. I have been watching ebay and thats all the prices that I can find...
Back