Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skylined

Dyno Dyno-Matic Extremely Rare colour?

Been meaning to post pics of how she looks now for a long time!
  2. Skylined

Bones Bomber

Hey, its EXPERIMENTAL anyway. The more I thought about it, why follow the crowd? Spookily enough the day before I saw this thread I was looking at putting a Mike McGill sticker on my Dyno!
  3. Skylined

Bones Bomber

My gawd, that is awesome Sir!!! :rockout: Only tiny tiny gripe, I woulda put experimental other way up on other side.
  4. Skylined

Can't find child seat to fit Dyno cruiser!

Guys, long shot but has anyone found a child seat that suits Dyno cruiser frame?? I have tried a Co-Rider MKIII, WeeRider, Leco seat and today tried a rear mounted one but it hits the rear tyre! I am going insane, the sizes & geometry are a nightmare for these seats! He's over 15 kilos so the...
  5. Skylined

Dyno Bike pics

Ah, these ones? http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bell-Bicycle-Handlebar-Grips/17619578
  6. Skylined

Dyno Bike pics

Which grips are in Walmart? If it's the Ebon Gell ones I'd love some!!
  7. Skylined

Dyno Bike pics

Which one?? If the grips are the Gell ones your unlikely to source any... Pedals, there are a few about on eBay and some weirder sites - Shenahwa CH-304 Krate pedals - http://shenahwa.myweb.hinet.net/bicycle%20pedals.html Grips - ebon Co-Union CB-3278 Gell Grip Tyres - Cheng Shin C241 Street Tyre
  8. Skylined

Dyno Bike pics

Dyno-Matic in Electric Blue '03?? Rare colour it seems but a couple are popping up now...
  9. Skylined

Sorry for not replying, never got emails to tell me there were replies!? I'm just going by what I've read on here about dating Dynos, the last digits underneath mine are 03... Does anyone know when these came out? If it's '96 all the better!
  10. Skylined

Dyno-Matic Blue Cruiser

Hey, I have the exact same bike! I posted it up few months back, they are very rare in Blue. Mine is stamped '03
  11. Skylined

Yup, it def seems to be the last of the 'proper' Dynos with that seat and it had a Pacific valve cap on one wheel. Mud guards or do you guys call them fenders?? and bell have been removed. Frame measures 24", is that extended?? Blue Dyno-Matic??
  12. Skylined

Here is pics as promised in welcome thread... Dyno Dyno-Matic 4spd in Electric Blue. I'm just going by what I could find on the internet so if this isn't rare I apologise for my noob'ness! I have seen a few pics of Black Dyno-Matics and apparently they are rare so when I seen this Electric...
  13. Skylined

Hey from across the pond... Exciting find??

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll get pics of my find up ASAP, I'm dying to give it a service and get it rolling! Glund, I've been to a Raleigh Burner meet in Leicester! I've been asked to the Raleigh meet in Billing a few times too but never made it down as it's quite a jaunt for me and fuel...
  14. Skylined

Hey from across the pond... Exciting find??

Hey guys, A big hello from Sunny Scotland! Perfect for beach cruisers! :rofl: Are there many UK folks on here? I have only just recently taken notice of beach cruisers etc, I have been a regular on the OS BMX forums over here but kinda lost the love a bit. I still have a couple of restored BMX...
Back