Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. grasscutta

downtown douglas

Today was just one of them days were I struggled to get into it. Started making the rear end but nothing I came up with I liked so just spent most of the time frustrated and staring. Wasted a heap of steel so I quit while I was behind. Get a good nights sleep and try again tomorrow. If it...
  2. grasscutta

downtown douglas

i kept hearing the term burrito bike so curiosty got the best of me and i started googling it. with out even knowing it i liked burrito bikes. now it got me thinking is my build in some way a burrito.?
  3. grasscutta

Welding - what type do you use?

i use a gassless mig and stick welder have done a bit of tig welding but just never got the opertunity to really spend the time to get up to scratch with it.
  4. grasscutta

New to Rat Rod Bikes

welcome mate
  5. grasscutta

Custom Diamondback "JOKER" ~~DONE, FINISHED, CONCLUDED!~~

It's really coming along now Luke. Looks sweet I'm jealous of your progress. .... work getting in the way of real work. If it can rust let it
  6. grasscutta

The list

must be the tap talk app as works no dramas on the computer
  7. grasscutta

The list

It could be just my phone but there seems to be an issue opening the links using the taptalk app. I have not tried it on a computer as yet Cheers grasscutta If it can rust let it
  8. grasscutta

The list

Makes spending hours looking at the builds one step easier cheers outskirts If it can rust let it
  9. grasscutta

Kustom Ladies Ride

Welcome to the build off If it can rust let it
  10. grasscutta

Artifac

Loving this bike more and more I wish I could work with copper and brass the way you can If it can rust let it
  11. grasscutta

Lowlife trike

Goes to show great minds think alike I have also toyed with the idea of a gas strut. Is there any way you can run the strut on top of the tube at an angle so you don't have the strut on the ground when lowered and an angle so the small strut shaft is not supporting all the weight on it...
  12. grasscutta

Agent Orange

. Caddi tail lights are timeless. If it can rust let it
  13. grasscutta

Lowlife trike

It's a trike invasion loving it. I'm still trying to score one of the trikes from work that the maintenance guys ride If it can rust let it
  14. grasscutta

downtown douglas

Don't tell me that mikeebikey Hahah. Even of it does ride terrible I'll convince my self I like it. Just like my old work truck which is sort of a natural rat truck by pure negligence drives like crap but I still love it even if it is twice as old as me. If it can rust let it
  15. grasscutta

downtown douglas

No progress today as I had fair bit of work on with my business. But I did pick up a demolition job on mid 50s property and having a look around the property there is some pretty cool old and retro stuff hidden away that I will save for future builds and to clutter my man cave so not so much...
  16. grasscutta

Incredible Talent Pool B.O. #9

Watching the veterans at work really does it for me. The inspiration of thier work makes me hope to be as good as them someday. But also seeing a mix of vintage and retro builds and some of the new styles just goes to show the openness of this forum. if it can rust ......let it
  17. grasscutta

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

I would post pictures of my small workshop but it would take me all day to censorship all the nudie girl posters out. Seems a bit tacky but even as a kid it was a big rush sneaking me and my mates in to my grandfathers workshop to look at his nudie posters. So its a tradition i carried on and...
  18. grasscutta

Stray Cat...."The Cats Ready to Prowl"

This bike is really coming along. Loving it two thumbs up from me if it can rust ......let it
  19. grasscutta

downtown douglas

Seat and forks are purely for mock up. Now I can't decide if I want 26 inch wheels or 20 inch this build off is sure to send me over the edge If it can rust let it Thats enough for today. So far im reasonbly happy with where it is going. I was actually suprised how light it is with using the...
  20. grasscutta

downtown douglas

I'm liking the idea of black and copper but copper plating is out of my budget. Has any one used that hammer tone copper paint is it any good or is it junk like the chrome and gold paint If it can rust let it
Back