Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. surplus 6

Shocked n stunned

Well not been about in the last couple of day's, see " under the weather a bit" in uk section. Any way a lot better today so I have a quick scroll through fb as you do and my mates copied me in to a just giving my wife has done. Well I filled me up. If the mods don't mind I'd like to put it...
  2. surplus 6

roller derby

wise words
  3. surplus 6

roller derby

forgive me for only really getting into this at the tender age of 51 (watching not playing) I've seen it played on the internet etc, but a friend of the wife's has just started playing it, so we went to watch a bout, I'm hooked. and having a look into it, there's loads of UK clubs. can't wait to...
  4. surplus 6

WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

I'll have to be in this one, as I'm sick of moving a pile of bit's around to make space. The wife's cruiser and maybe one for me lol
  5. surplus 6

Speed freak Build off ?

go on, you know it makes sense
  6. surplus 6

WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

this means I'll have to carry on doing something with the wife's bike doh
  7. surplus 6

Speed freak Build off ?

like the idea
  8. surplus 6

Stretched Shelby Trike

you had me at trike, following this one
  9. surplus 6

Peace Love and Choppers (Finished)

cool bike to start with, I'm following this build for sure
  10. surplus 6

phoenix

well met the first hurdle today. went to the shed as I had a bit of spare time. just thought I'd double check how many spokes to order, found the 3 speed hub only has 26h, so do I sell it and get a 36h one as I have rims galore, or try and find a 26h rim???
  11. surplus 6

phoenix

going to rebuild the back wheel with a 3 speed hub I have stashed away, after I told the wife I was resurrecting it I've seen her looking at it a couple of times. looks like I may be building it for her :doh:
  12. surplus 6

phoenix

haha it works, thanks Falstaff as you can see it's in need off some lovin
  13. surplus 6

phoenix

14. surplus 6

phoenix

well finally I've found a frame I like. looks like it has been fitted with engine at some time. in need of being raised from the ashes, so to speak. pictures later on, after work and after I work out how to post them lol
  15. surplus 6

(ORBO) THE BUDGET KLUNKER finished

cool, thanks. it's not easy coming across cool frames in UK. :(
  16. surplus 6

(ORBO) THE BUDGET KLUNKER finished

lovin' the paint, what frame is that? I need to get a frame like that over here in uk
  17. surplus 6

(ORBO) SkiTrap finished

I really like that
  18. surplus 6

gear shifter question

thanks for the link mate
  19. surplus 6

gear shifter question

I have a Sturmey-Archer 3 speed hub I'm going to use on my next build. has anyone used a SRAM type shifter on a 3 speed hub? (the one that's at the front derailleur)
Back