Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jeepjunky

26" Red Bike Rims

Got the rims today, they're really nice, no complaints.
  2. jeepjunky

What did you ask for from Santa?

12 gage shotgun.
  3. jeepjunky

26" Red Bike Rims

I found this thread and ordered these rims in red. Hope all is well with them.
  4. jeepjunky

New Rats or Old Rats?

I love my new Walmart bike, I also love my older bikes. My Walmart bike rides fine and is yet to fold in half or catch fire. If I had to choose I'd go for the older bikes, but to me it's whatever makes you happy and right now I'm having a blast building my Walmart bike.
  5. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

6. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

I figured it out, I forgot to put the bearing cup on the bottom of the new forks then loosened the spring itself, everything seems to fit snug. This is a learning experience for me, I really appreciate everyone's response.
  7. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

Thanks for your info.
  8. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

Umm, I know it's a men's bike, I was saying where I bought the forks from they didn't say if the forks Are for men's or women's.
  9. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

It didn't say it was for a women's, but then again it didn't say it was for a men's bike.
  10. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

I Just bought this springer fork for my huffy and I don't think it's going to work. Is there anything I can do to make it fit? As you can see in the picture the spring mount isn't low enough to fit snug. I need to trim the threaded area but I don't think that will help with the gap in the...
  11. jeepjunky

remove hadle bar grips with ease

I use brute force and hurt myself in the process.
  12. jeepjunky

2014 Wal-Mart huffy

Don't know, sorry. I'm new to this whole bike thing.
  13. jeepjunky

Show me your Military theme bikes

That's very cool sscruisers!
  14. jeepjunky

2014 Wal-Mart huffy

Thanks! I'm really happy with the way it came out.
  15. jeepjunky

2014 Wal-Mart huffy

Cut the post going into the frame 1", then cut the actual frame where the clamp is about an 1" then flipped the seat brackets upside down. We are going to by my wife a 24" from Wal-Mart soon, her '64 murray is a little big and heavy. She wants it personalized too.
  16. jeepjunky

Clear coat flat black?

No clear on my flat black.
  17. jeepjunky

2014 Wal-Mart huffy

Hey guys I bought this bike to swap all the parts over to my 1946 BF Goodrich, but after riding it a bit I just couldn't. I know they're not the best made bikes and I know about the lack of grease, so after putting some grease I decided to fix it up a bit. I didn't do much and I'm not done yet...
  18. jeepjunky

greetings from France

Very cool! Welcome.
Back