Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jeepjunky

Springer fork question

I Just bought this springer fork for my huffy and I don't think it's going to work. Is there anything I can do to make it fit? As you can see in the picture the spring mount isn't low enough to fit snug. I need to trim the threaded area but I don't think that will help with the gap in the...
  2. jeepjunky

2014 Wal-Mart huffy

Hey guys I bought this bike to swap all the parts over to my 1946 BF Goodrich, but after riding it a bit I just couldn't. I know they're not the best made bikes and I know about the lack of grease, so after putting some grease I decided to fix it up a bit. I didn't do much and I'm not done yet...
  3. jeepjunky

Question about my BF Goodrich Schwinn

I've been trying to figure out the age on this bike, the only thing I found is that it's a 1957. But looking at pictures from Google all the ones that look like it are from the 40s. Can anyone tell if '57 is actually how old it is? I hope I posted this in the right spot.
  4. jeepjunky

New from, New Mexico

Hello everyone! My name is Aaron, I live in Rio Rancho NM. I just started with this vintage bike thing and I'm lovin' it. It started with buying a '64 Murray for my wife then ended up with me to have to have one also. Not sure of the year on mine, the previous ownes said '40's but I don't think...
Back