Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. James Webber

TypTohe's build

update?
  2. James Webber

Poop Bike

Im gonna do triple tree fork, bmx style stem. new head set. im gonna do a china motor on it. cnc everything that I can get, head, tensioner, motor mounts/ hub sprocket. opting for upgraded cylinder, performance carb with reed valve, performance ignition, cnc CDI holder, aluminium throttle grips/...
  3. James Webber

Poop Bike

Farm score. Good plans for this one as you'll see. Picked it up with bird poop on the frame. New tires and a clear coat over the frame is where I'm at rn. Pretty much the only things staying are the frame/ handle bars (which I plan to cut) and maybe the rims.
  4. James Webber

What do I have?

gave this bike back to my cousin as it was his dads. was a good bike that summer, but I havent ridden it since summer of 2014 and my cousin is into bikes and he'll use it. the bike was always too small for me as im 5 11'' and its a kids bike but it sure did get a lot of attention
  5. James Webber

Sears Fixie Build

sold this thing just a week ago. it changed a lot in its life and i rode it in my senior year in college everyday, even in the snow. brakeless was just so cool. crashed so hard on this bike that i completely bent the frame. idk what it was made out of but i bent the frame back into alignment...
  6. James Webber

Sears Fixie Build

Ride for first time
  7. James Webber

Sears Fixie Build

Put it back together: This will be how I run the front break More pictures of it put mostly together: White wheels!! white tape! Now all that is left is white chain. dye the seat tan. Install new pedals. I got new pedals but they didnt fit.
  8. James Webber

Sears Fixie Build

Build is going very well. Break down and up to prep: parts: Removing all the stickers: I am a firm believer of chrome polish: Before: After: Sanding: Chrome polish magic: after: In primer: Candy color red: primer: I ordered new pedals. The old ones...
  9. James Webber

Sears Fixie Build

Okay so I just got home from college and the girlfriend and I began to get it how she wants to ride. Start She wanted to help build so I put the tools in her hands: Dropped the sketchy front brake. Dropped the extra chrome. No more new handle bar Free- wheel hub. Gonna need to have...
  10. James Webber

Sears Fixie Build

Hey there. So I just got done fixing up some old Schwinns and suddenly another bike finds its way into my life. This one is a Sears bike. Oh yeah. This baby screams ugly. But it also screams potential. This babe is gonna get the oh so hipster fixie style redo. My girlfriend got it for...
  11. James Webber

What do I have?

Summer and this bike have been good friends. Added cool bits: Mexican Blanket on luggage rack
  12. James Webber

What do I have?

I believe in chrome polish. I think all people should try chrome polish unless they are running a super rat look. This bike is pretty great. It has some of the red primer coming through that gorgeous rootbeer color. Its got patina where the brake and derailer cables run along the body. Just...
  13. James Webber

No name road bike

Nice patina on the samba... VW for the win
  14. James Webber

From the PNW

I am from the west side but live in pullman for now
  15. James Webber

Vwcycle Cruiser

this thing is sweet. you should put it on thesamba
  16. James Webber

From the PNW

Hey all. I am from Washington state, where the moss grows on everything at an uncontrollable rate. I am 18, college student at WSU. Love all things retro. I really enjoy things that are made of metal, and have character. Patina is mother natures gift to make things cool. I have some vintage...
  17. James Webber

What do I have?

Well it appears that the Sierra brown bike was made in February of 1970. The yellow one my sister rides was made in June of 1972. Seems kind of funny that there is a gap in the production times, but it also explains somethings. The brown one was purchased for my uncle who would have been 14 when...
  18. James Webber

What do I have?

I dont know too much about bikes. I am not in the bike scene quite yet. I am very much into the aircooled volkswagen scene. Maybe I will mount this bike on my 1967 beetle. This bike was my uncles growing up. I believe the speedo is an accessory. The color is Sierra brown I believe. I put new...
Back