Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CLASSIC3SPDS

TOP 13 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS

Congrats everyone!...nice job.
  2. CLASSIC3SPDS

Dusk

Thanks deorman :thumbsup: *11/3: haven't used photobucket for a while....have it corrected now, thanks again.
  3. CLASSIC3SPDS

Dusk

Almost late to the party...thanks RRB for the email. Here's my entry, HR image sent....thanks!
  4. CLASSIC3SPDS

THE FINAL 13

My thoughts exactly. Steve, Thank you! What a great feeling to be selected....I appreciate it especially being a newbie amongst the veterans here. Lots of great photos and builds that's for sure. It's always a pleasure to learn and have admiration for what others do...it keeps you inspired...
  5. CLASSIC3SPDS

Where can I find these fenders?

The braces are stamped, probably a little heavier gauge than what the fenders are.
  6. CLASSIC3SPDS

I'll check it out..thank you.
  7. CLASSIC3SPDS

Anyone have an idea who makes / made these fenders or where I can find a set?...they appear to be aftermarket. Thanks in advance.
  8. CLASSIC3SPDS

...just passing through, thought I'd say hello.

Where to begin...first off I'm not much for intro's but since The Renaissance Man asked that I should introduce myself, here ya go. I've spent some time on and off checking out different bike boards, especially back around 2005-2009. This was a period of time that I was involved in a ground up...
  9. CLASSIC3SPDS

The Gardner Boardtracker

External push rods threw me in the first photo, let me guess?...definitely makes it appear much older...nice touch!
  10. CLASSIC3SPDS

The Gardner Boardtracker

More photos please...looks good! :thumbsup: ...and yes, would like to know what that engine is too.
  11. CLASSIC3SPDS

Patina

Back