Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Richard

EBAY Bid Fell Through

Last month I won a bid for a Schwinn (branded with "Excelsior") straight bar tank for my 1950 D19. A couple of days later the seller tells me that his pay-pal account is messed up and that he will refund my money. So he wouldn't be able to ship it to me and instead encouraged me to pick it up...
  2. Richard

Western Flyer Muscle Bike...Something ?

Picked up this W.F. from a dealer on ebay. It is advertised as a W.F. Wrangler bicycle. It has been painted a couple of times. I'm wondering if a clothing store at one time used this bike as store display to help sell Wrangler Jeans ? The stenciling on the chainguard is very good but chrome tape...
  3. Richard

Vintage Schwinn Straight Bar

I have just acquired this vintage Schwinn Straight bar. The serial number suggest that it is a 1950 model after going to a web site for info. I'm not to sure about that ? The bike still has the original paint (gold or copper) and what seems to be the original chainguard. However, the chain guard...
  4. Richard

Hello from Little Rock

After checking out this web site I realized that this is pretty neat. Love all the old stories and photos of the bikes that are on here. I am also on Mucsle bike forum. I recognize some of you on here from that forum. I have two projects now. A recreation of my first bike (1968 Huffy) and I just...
Back