Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jdloniak

Schwinn OCC Chopper

It's fun to ride. But it is uncomfortable for long rides.
  2. jdloniak

Motorized stingray trike build

Just ordered a vintage Indian gas tank
  3. jdloniak

Motorized stingray trike build

Well got me a cool little project. Building a motorized stingray trike for The Little Angels Foundation. Gonna be auctioned off in November at their fall Gala. They gave me the 2 bikes to start with. Got them cut and frame is at local muffler shop having the new tubular rear arms made up...
  4. jdloniak

Final Rankings

Congrats to all who participated. I was building my bike anyhow. Just happen to stumble across the website and joined, it was awesome to be a part of the build off and see the amazing talent of everyone here in the build off. Can't wait for the next one.
  5. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman

I used the 66cc engine
  6. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman

I actually have a trailer for it, gonna paint to match the bike and convert it to a BBQ pit, have a blue cooler that fits the basket and ordering a 400w bluetooth stereo powered by a Optima Gel Cell. Then I will sell it as the ultimate tailgating rig.
  7. jdloniak

Girls Girls Girls!

Nice girls bike, everyone.
  8. jdloniak

New addition

Well she is at her new home. It's a 80's replica bike, but I'm still happy with her. Still rides great, will be better once I give it a good cleaning and grease job.
  9. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman Finished

Thanks for the comments. Yes the skyway wheels, I think just make the bike. If it was spokes, I don't think it would have been as nice of a build. I rode it to the store last night @ 10:30, using the engine, the exhaust is rather loud, so I'm sure there were some unhappy people lol
  10. jdloniak

MBBO#3 and 2015 Winter BO.

Got my plan for the muscle build bike and it's gonna be a super unique one off bike never done as far as I can see.
  11. jdloniak

New addition

Picking this pretty girl up tomorrow. Will make a great companion to the men's Flyer I have.
  12. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman Finished

Thanks. It rides very good. With the stretch and springer it takes the bumps really smooth and the 2" drop makes it feel much more stable. Does about 20mph. But not steady feeling, too much flexing. But around 15mph it rides very good, which is really plenty fast enough.
  13. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman Finished

Well it has definitely been a challenge. But I wanted a true motorized Worksman Trike done the correct way and not a hack job like several I have seen on the www. It has been awesome to build this and see it come to life. I hope you can appreciate it as much as I do. So this is a list of what it...
  14. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman

Finally it's done. Brought it to work today and ........ well pretty much played with it all day and finished it. Rides great, runs great and has crazy torque.
  15. jdloniak

1941 Goodyear Double Eagle Clipper

Gorgeous bike.
  16. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman

Getting close, exhaust installed, new chains installed, gas tank mounted and hooked up, cables for throttle and clutch connected, engine chain installed. Now to drill the axle for the engine sprocket and fix it in place, front fender, seat and basket and she will be done. I did get to take it on...
  17. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman

Ok got some headway made. Got engine mounted, fenders mounted, throttle installed, cables and wiring all routed through the frame.
  18. jdloniak

Junk Bros. Build - AMFer - DONE!!! July 27, 2014

NICE!!! Love all the small details, great job. Congrats finishing up.
  19. jdloniak

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Super sweet build, congrats on a spectacular job superbly executed. Now, being this my first build off entry, know what fantastic machines are being produced, will definitely need to think out the box on my next build.
  20. jdloniak

Wicked Worksman

Got paint done, went blue, then dusted it with hammered finish pewter, then started on some assembling. Here are some pics, really can't make out the over spray in the shadow of the carport, will get some better ones in the sunlight later.
Back