Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. STEZELL

1946 Schwinn B6

I have a Schwinn B6 1946 serial number I45648, it has a repop tank with working horn, wheels are Bendix Automatic kickback, original wheels were beyond trashed, seat is a Troxel, pedals are Wald, headlight untested, Admiral badge, original script grips, Duro brick pattern tires, very good rider...
  2. STEZELL

Schwinn Cycle Truck badge

I'm in need of a 1953 Schwinn Cycle Truck badge doesn't need to be in perfect shape due to the bike not being so. If you have anything please message me, sorry I don't have a picture .Thank you in advance for your help, Sean
  3. STEZELL

SOLD Mead Ranger tall frame with parts

Mead Ranger tall frame 23.5 with original paint, no damage or repairs to the frame, crank arm has slight bend and handlebars have a small ding with original Mead grips and stem. Asking $ 220 shipped to the lower 48. If you have any questions or need more pictures please message me. Thank you, Sean
  4. STEZELL

SOLD Mead Ranger tall frame with parts

Mead Ranger tall frame 23.5 with original paint, no damage or repairs to the frame, crank arm has slight bend and handlebars have a small ding with original Mead grips and stem. Asking $ 220 shipped to the lower 48. If you have any questions or need more pictures please message me. Thank you, Sean
  5. STEZELL

Davis motobike dropstand and clip

I'm looking for a Davis motobike dropstand and clip for a 1923 Davis bicycle. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. Sean
  6. STEZELL

SOLD 1935 Shelby Flying Cloud

1935 Shelby Flying Cloud 26" camelback balloon tire bicycle with an NOS McCauley tank is the only thing I added, New Departure W front and New Departure D rear, triple step wheels with Goodyear studded tires, straight raingutter fenders, with a ridable seat. The pinch bolt for the seat post is...
  7. STEZELL

SOLD 1939 Hawthorne Double bar roadster

1939 Hawthorne double bar 26" with not often seen original brown and white paint, New Departure wheels with new Duro tires, deco stem, Brooks saddle, don't have an original seat for it. Shur-spin racer not included. Asking $ 525 shipped to the lower 48 from Clarksville, TN 37042. If you have any...
  8. STEZELL

1977 Schwinn 3 speed Speedster 24 "

1977 Schwinn Speedster 24 " 3 speed, new tires / tubes, needs some attention, good condition, asking $130 obo plus shipping to the lower 48. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a reasonable offer please message me. Thanks, Sean
  9. STEZELL

SOLD 1953 Hiawatha badged CWC built Flying Falcon 3 speed

1953 Hiawatha badged, CWC built Flying Falcon 3 speed with new brake pads front and rear, Brampton 3 speed hub. This bike was only made for 2 years, so there's not that many out there. This was their answer for the people that didn't want a 3 speed balloon tire Schwinn. It's a rider as is and...
  10. STEZELL

1923 Davis truss rod bracket (Found)

I'm looking for the top truss rod bracket for my 1923 Davis Sewing machine bicycle the original is broken. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Sean
  11. STEZELL

SOLD 1930's camelback frame with original fork

1930's camelback with the original fork, no badge, it appears to have OG paint, no damage to either. Asking $120 obo shipped to the lower 48 from Clarksville, TN 37042. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a reasonable offer please message me. Thanks, Sean
  12. STEZELL

SOLD 1953-54 CWC Hawthorne

1953-54 CWC Hawthorne 26 " ND wheels with good rideable tires, very clean tank with untested Delta horn, original Delta headlight, OG seat with a tear, different pedals will be included. Asking $ 420 plus shipping from Clarksville, TN 37042. If you have any questions or need more pictures please...
  13. STEZELL

Chainguards, speedo, and foot pegs

Huffy, Monark, Schwinn 26" chainguards, Capri speedo works, Schwinn foot pegs NOS. Asking $20 each plus shipping from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a reasonable offer please message me. Thanks, Sean
  14. STEZELL

SOLD 1959 Columbia Jet Rider 26 "

1959 Columbia Jet Rider 26 " wheels, OG paint, springer fork, bell in the tank instead of the horn, serial #E123879. Asking $ 350 shipped from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a reasonable offer please message me. Thanks, Sean
  15. STEZELL

SOLD 1939 Elgin 26 " wheels with a deluxe long tank

1939 Elgin 26" wheels with a deluxe long tank, New Departure wheels, Persons seat, and original paint with touch ups. Asking $550 obo plus shipping from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a reasonable offer please contact me. Thanks, Sean
  16. STEZELL

SOLD 1950's Monark tank bike in salmon and black

50's Monark tank bike 26 " original paint, seat is original with no cover, never had the chainguard try to find in this color, lol! Comes with Delta top loader fender light, asking $350 shipped from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a...
  17. STEZELL

SOLD Western Flyer wartime bicycle 26 "

Western Flyer wartime bicycle 26" all original except tires and tubes, Morrow wheels, Torrington bars, first picture before. Asking $ 220 shipped from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48. If you have any questions, need more pictures or have a reasonable offer please message me.
  18. STEZELL

SOLD Prewar Schwinn with Beards badge

1941? Schwinn prewar 26" Beards Hardware badge, refinished by previous owner, good repaint, New Departure wheels, nice Goodyear tires, AS bolts, correct chainguard painted silver, not a show bike, but a really nice rider. Asking $525 plus shipping from Columbia, TN 38401, local pickup or can...
  19. STEZELL

SOLD 1951 Schwinn DX BF Goodrich bike

1951 Schwinn DX BF Goodrich badged 26" wheels, good project, cleaned a little bit to see the difference, new tires, all OG except grips and tires. Just to many projects going on, bikes and home, asking $200 plus shipping from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48. If you have any questions or need...
  20. STEZELL

1939 Schwinn DX project SOLD

1939 Schwinn DX project, no fenders or wheels, two spots need repair, pics will show. Badge is Jupiter from Leacock Sporting Goods Co. , asking $ 180 plus shipping from Columbia, TN 38401 to the lower 48 if you don't like my price make me a reasonable offer. If interested message me. Thanks, Sean
Back