Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nick W

Diamonds in the rough

Traded for these today, i cant wait to find out more about them. Pre serial hutch pro racer with og black finish, 1975 graco mx 1000 and a mongoose fs1, plus a midget stingray and a few others. It has been a great day
  2. Nick W

1969 Sears Screamer 1

This one was found locally in a garage by a local bike guy, I managed to trade him a few schwinn speedometers for it. 1969 Sears screamer 1. Id like to find shifter handles and maybe the rest of the sissy bar if possible. Original paint bike, just needs a good cleaning
  3. Nick W

22 old Schwinns and Speedometers

I recently got a text message saying i have a few old schwinn bikes and speedometers for sale. I was curious so i went out there and came home with these. I had to buy everything in the photo, but i got an amazing deal. The speedos are why i bought the whole lot. I fit all these in the back of...
  4. Nick W

Murray Firecat rear fender

Hello everyone, I am in the process of building an early 77 murray fire cat chopper and sadly my rear fender meet its fate when the previous owner tried doing a wheelie. The fender i need has 3 holes and not 6. I would love for it to be purple but i can paint it if needed. Paypal ready. Fender...
  5. Nick W

Basement Fresh Disc Krates

Found these in a basement recently. 1973 all original disc brake bike. Found it 4 houses down from where i bought my 72 disc lemon. Bikes have 614 and 616 miles. These are both original paint bikes. Both all original down to the paper work! I stole these 2 bikes and cant wait to ride them. Nov...
  6. Nick W

1969 Raliegh chopper mk1 tall frame

Todays find, if anyone has a chainguard or knows where one is please pm me, i need it. This is a 1969 mk1 all og
  7. Nick W

Retro Pk Ripper

Hey everyone, i just listed my 2011 pk ripper for sale. its #130/250 produced. Please ask any questions and message me if your interested. I am selling because i need money for the holidays...
  8. Nick W

Pea picker, rail, and the wheel

Hey everyone, i have some nice stuff listed at no reserve on my ebay page! please big if your interested and good luck! wheel: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Huffy-the-Wheel-Accessory-Steering-Wheel-Rail-Slingshot-Twin-stick/142567654139 rail...
  9. Nick W

Been a good week....

So far this week ive picked up a few sweet bikes... Early 1969 pea picker 196? Huffy the rail 1978 all pro cat 1971? Iverson dragstripper Found all these locally, and i am happy to own them. I love the thrill of the hunt, but this is starting to get expensive lol. I posted the fire cat and...
  10. Nick W

Iverson Dragstripper and Firecat

Picked these two few days ago, Iverson already found a new home, but the firecat is Still in my garage. Love the look of it
  11. Nick W

Matel Vrooom motor mounts

Hey everyone, i recently picked up a 1978 all pro firecat and my stupid self broke 2 of the motor mounts by knocking it off the workbench. if anyone has a set of mounts for one id like to fix it. any help or leads help.
  12. Nick W

NICE Shelby Flying Cloud

Just listed up my shelby, id love it to find a home from a fellow RRB member. Good luck and feel free to bid it up. Its a solid bike and i hate to sell, but holidays are coming. The reserve is not to high so hopefully it finds a new home...
  13. Nick W

1947 Schwinn b6 tanker

Up for sale is a 47 Schwinn project, it was sandblasted and then coated with linseed oil, it needs a new seat and a chain. The tires and tubes are new and the bike was recently rebuilt.No horn unit , and light does not work. asking 400 plus shipping from Missouri zip 63131 Paypal and shipping to...
  14. Nick W

Friday Morning Lemon Peeler

Found this gem at an estate sale this morning. November 1972 Disc lemon with original paperwork and sales recipts. Still has the speedo, pumpkin light, and mirrors. This is a near perfect survivor in my book. Im on cloud 9. This bikes orignal owner purchased it 12-8-72, and he has kept it ever...
  15. Nick W

Estate sale shelby

Found this beautiful og bike at an estate sale and couldnt pass it up. Saves it from being used in a garden. Before and after photos after a quick wipe down
  16. Nick W

Race inc...

Found this on Craigslist sunday night. Made a deal and started working on it. Its a 1980 race inc rm-2. Bike will have dale mags when i get around to rebuilding them. Has stamped ashtabula stem and cranks, and tange forks. Last photo is how it looks as of tonight
  17. Nick W

1971 Schwinn orange krate seat

Looking for a really nice og orange krate seat with no rips or tears. Going on my freshly found 71. Currently has repop seat
  18. Nick W

1971 Schwinn Orange Krate

Found this guy on local Craigslist, all original except seat and pedals. Original paint beauty cant wait to clean it up. They practically gave it away
  19. Nick W

1963 Stingray???

Found this local one today, frame, fork, and crank all date to 5/1/63. Any input appreciated. Original color is red. Serial e311861. This may be the earliest stingray/typhoon? Ive seen
  20. Nick W

Worth picking up?

This bicycle is listed locally and seems to have a interesting history, would it be worth picking up for 750? Its a 1941, ive been trying to find info and this is what a friend came up with. https://thecabe.com/forum/posts/697370/It...
Back