Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nosferatu1381

Drake(Maybe)

I'm still trying to convince myself I should build a springer. i have parts for two different kinds here I have been potting off for ten years
  2. nosferatu1381

What are YOU building? Wrong answers only.

that actually is what i was just sitting here trying to figure out how to make it steer. I am thinking use a dodge wheel bearing so the cab rotates and rear steer
  3. nosferatu1381

Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #17: Let's Go!!

i'd probably be digging through thrift stores and scrapyards looking for old Campagnolo groupsets.
  4. nosferatu1381

I guess i can finish Lola's bad idea. I think I have everything I needed for it here. It is too close to complete to use it as a scratch build
  5. nosferatu1381

I have build fever this morning. It was tornadic near my excavation last night so i can't get my dump trucks out there. I have my grandsons RL 140 and my daughters Cannondale here so maybe I'll make it through the day without my bike torturing me too much. I am thinking make this a Ratrod...
  6. nosferatu1381

I know right. I just sold this yesterday. I'm pretty sure Doug has just been waiting for us to finally have another event so he could talk me out of it. Plus he gave the bride away at my wedding and it will get to hang out with Clyde and Caymi and the rest of the cool kid bikes at shows now...
  7. nosferatu1381

I've been looking for a wooden boat Kate and I casn take to the lake by my house. I am hoping thuis build off doesn't turn into me trying to shoehorn my yamaha 500 into a skiff that rides on a my 1950 tandem. Plus Ratrodtober is coming up again this year finally, and I wood" like to take a show...
  8. nosferatu1381

I am going to try to keep it simple. I have an old rickshaw and a rod brake Raleigh. It weighs 14 tons. Nothing crazy. Try to make it lighter. Maybe add an outdoor kitchen, two bedrooms, a shower and a wet bar.
  9. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

You guys are killin me I went into great detail about temperature, water quality, and acid demand in my previous thread. I mean I really legit read several published scientific journals and as if it matters and attempted to oversimplify it. I even mostly skipped the slide rule steps and the...
  10. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

hey, whatever. I love "ratrod" It is problably some ridiculous new software update I missed again while I was finishing this last remodel
  11. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

I found it long enough to post in it again. What do I care . Keep doing it wrong
  12. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

13. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

I mean that in the crudest way possible
  14. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

Plus where in heck did my b-6 restoration thread go and what exactly is wrong with the dudes you have moderating this forum?
  15. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

I put a 110 year old fender in there too because I am a complete jerk and probably smarter than whoever deleted my thread just to be a jerk I updated my timeline in real time because I am fed up with people who cannot read scientific american for comprehension. These are the simplistic before...
  16. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

Anyway about four hours ago I dropped the frame and accessories in the bath. For some reason I cannot find my original thread I legit posted to while I was doing this
  17. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

Nine hours ago it dawned on me I was done with the remodel that has been keeping me busy since I finished the Beiwagenmaschine so I grabbed a wrench.
  18. nosferatu1381

Oxalic acid

The last word on organic acid restoration. I cannot find my previous thread and I worked my tail off today to knock this out
  19. nosferatu1381

Hobby money

Didn't exactly leave me a lot of time to work on bicycles but whatever. Kate is still shaking her head wondering how I manage to pull rabbits out of my butt every year just in time for the girls birthdays. They are all late December early January
Back