Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Helluva

About GENESIS ONYX 29" Learned lots wish I new before build glad 2 help with lotsa tips for Genesis

Well a lot of people Ive seen are inspired by this Ballz Mart 29er from Chiner. I too, was one who seen some real potential in this bike And but there wasn't much wisdom being offered on anything involving Q & A about this FRICKEN COMI BICYCLE FROM CHINA when I joined ratrodbikes it was rite...
  2. Helluva

Genesis 29 Incharoo it's FINSHD 4 NoW

Hey this is a Genesis all Aluminum Onyx Motorized Board/Track - cruiser equipped with whollots of aftermarket upgraded parts and Mods and accessories including the Manic Mechanic CNC Machined Primary Drive Rear Hub and 40 tooth aluminum 3 point bolt in sprocket BOOST Bottle and Nitro fitted CNC...
  3. Helluva

firsty fumble ?

yep your spot on right cept I fingered it out myself after a cold beer and alotta geussin' but hey thanks for the know how eH"
  4. Helluva

firsty fumble ?

Durring install of a RAW MOTORS 80cc 2 cycle bicycle engine at point of drive chain install I pulled both Clutch Cover and Drive Sprocket covers off engine and somewhere in between a small cylinder 1" long x 1/8 " wide along with a single ball bearing fell to the floor. OK so where do they...
  5. Helluva

firsty fumble ?

Durring install of a RAWMOTORS 80cc 2 cycle bicycle engine at point of drive chain install I pulled both Clutch Cover and Drive Sproket covers off engine and somewere in between a small cylider 1" long x 1/8 " wide along with a single ball bearing fell to the floor. OK so where do they belong is...
  6. Helluva

29 Genesis Onyx into single speed freewheel with no coaster brake ?

Well I'm going to swap out the whole front end with triple tree set up and with disk calliper mount on tube fork and then mount up a disk brake on frond Helluva
  7. Helluva

yeah what you said buddy - "I am sure someone on here with one of these bikes can get the measurements for you and work out which hub would work." heh thats what I was kinda hoping for that would be much appriciated
  8. Helluva

the brand of the hub is whatever comes with 29 Genesis Onyx Cruiser bike out of the box... i'm w a a a y new to all this so, however I am a fast learn once I get the lowdown but yeah it's a firsty.. seems like back in grade shcool alot of kids were popping them over on there schwinns...
  9. Helluva

I have a 29 Genesis Onyx Cruiser bike that has a coaster brake hub. I want the coaster brake gone, and I want a single speed freewheel . Can some one give me a straight forward and detailed "HOW TO" with this process. Links to places to purchase parts that I need are much appreciated.
  10. Helluva

Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser

first post: 140 bucks! 29 Genesis Onyx So I ams gotz motov8ed and just got me 1 BallzMart online came 2 day 10 min assembly nice smooth ride (BIG BIKE) like every-1 said WHOLE LOTTA good bike for price I ams gonna motor it after fitting the few betterz upgrades this site was my inspiration...
Back