Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Puch

Other hobbies

Yes, this time it worked :-) Thank you and whitefiretiger for helping me. All the best Bruno
  2. Puch

Other hobbies

Thanks a lot Luke for the detailled help, I´ll give it a go. The door to abysmal voids by blinher, on Flickr Mann mit Pferd by blinher, on Flickr Aura, 1. Druck by blinher, on Flickr All the best Bruno
  3. Puch

Other hobbies

4. Puch

Other hobbies

Hi whitefiretiger, thanks. I see none of the pics, there must be something wrong. I use flickr. Could you or someone else please explain me how to fix that? Thanks & all the best Bruno
  5. Puch

Other hobbies

my hobby is painting All the best Bruno
  6. Puch

Dub's industrial build - Reborn

Cool looking bike, great work! all the best Bruno
  7. Puch

I drag Esther

One of the coolest bikes I have ever seen! all the best Bruno
  8. Puch

(MBBO Class 1) **DERELICT DILL** Mini-Crash's entry ((DONE))

Give him more rust! all the best Bruno
  9. Puch

Hello from Austria

Thank you all, good people of Rat Rod Bikes, for welcoming me so warmly. I have been riding bicycles now for over 30 years now and I am interested in board trackers, bonanza bikes and bmx bikes. I am glad this site has to offer information for all kinds of bikes. I´m a beginner level bike...
  10. Puch

Final Specs?

I am interested in that too. What would be interesting for me too would be the overall costs of the builds.
  11. Puch

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

So many beautiful bicycles here. Awesome!!!
  12. Puch

Hello from Austria

I came across this page some weeks ago while searching handlebars for my bike and I got stuck. I totally got inspired by this form of art that is presented here so today I signed up and now I can introduce myself as a new member. My name is Bruno, and I`m from Vienna / Austria. Greetings to all
Back