Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gary Brousseau

Just finished up

Hey guys. Just got this one finished up a few weeks back. Gotta give props to Sick 'N Twisted Designs in Anaheim, CA for the tank, fenders and the forks. Lotta work went into this one. After smoothing out all the parts, weld joints, top it off with a Ari Gold pearl over a black base coat from...
  2. Gary Brousseau

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My limo stretched cruiser. Custom painted and built by Wicked Kustom Cruisers. Painted in Ari Gold over a black base, color shifting scallops, pinstripes. Let me know what you think.
  3. Gary Brousseau

3 speed hubs for cruisers

That is great.I am going to get a set and lace up some wheels. Thanks again guys
  4. Gary Brousseau

3 speed hubs for cruisers

Hey Guys; Anybody know of a 3 speed bub for a cruiser that will do a 72 or 144 spoke wheel. Any help would be great Gary
  5. Gary Brousseau

MONGOOSE BEAST RESERECTED

Very cool. I was born in Pawtucket.
  6. Gary Brousseau

HBBC & RUFF CYCLES JOINS FORCES

This is going to be epic
  7. Gary Brousseau

Schwinn Stinray Chopper

They charged me $20.00 but I supplied the leather from an Infiniti car that I worked on. Normally might be around $50.00 to $75.00 in leather
  8. Gary Brousseau

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Here's mine
  9. Gary Brousseau

Schwinn Stinray Chopper

My son's been riding it around and love's it. The looks that he gets riding it is great
  10. Gary Brousseau

Schwinn Stinray Chopper

Will be having my pin stripper do blue and black pin stripes all over the bike next month. Will upload further photos when completed......
  11. Gary Brousseau

Schwinn Stinray Chopper

Hey guy's. Just finished up this Stingray Chopper. This thing was a rust bucket and was able to use most of the original parts from the bike. Stripped to metal and had everything bead blasted. Painted the frame in pearl white and all the black is pearl black. Installed a set of ape hangers and a...
  12. Gary Brousseau

post trike pictures

Factory fenders. She likes them. Going to get some different braces for them soon
  13. Gary Brousseau

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

Here is mine. Gonna be adding 144 spoke wheels around Christmas
  14. Gary Brousseau

post trike pictures

Here's my girlfriend's Kent Meridian. Painted in Kustom Shop Cronic green pearl with painted daisies all over it. She loves it.
  15. Gary Brousseau

3G SANTA CRUZ BUILD

The ape hangers make the bike. I like
  16. Gary Brousseau

Show and swap w/ car show/swap

Looks like one heck of show. We need something like this down here in the Carolina's
  17. Gary Brousseau

Woody Trike

Great looking ride. Pat yourself on the back for this one.
  18. Gary Brousseau

Knuckle Busters in Pigeon Forge, TN

Hey guys; I was up in Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg TN this part weekend and stopped in Knuckle Busters Speed Shop. I just have to say if anyone is up that way, you have to stop in and check out the store. They carry Old School and Felt bikes as well as all kinds of parts and accessories to...
  19. Gary Brousseau

Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina

That would be cool. I am about 1 1/2 hours from Charlotte. Need to locate a place where everyone can bring their bikes and sit down and have lunch. Anybody up towards the Charlotte area?
Back