Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. seangee

Da Brat aka Chameleon

Its finished. I did it. And just in time
  2. seangee

Pin up photoshoot saturday August 1st NYC NJ area

I know a professional photographer in the NYC NJ area who is looking for some cool bikes for a pinup photoshoot saturday August 1st for 2 hours. If you have photogenic bikes and are in the area message me
  3. seangee

Da Brat

I didnt quite finish my winter build off bike "bumblebee" so I thought maybe i would work with something smaller this time. (bumblebee is almost finished now after some paint issues) So I introduce to you "Da Brat", my daughters 20" bratz bike that needs a makeover. It has a cool frame and i...
  4. seangee

DBS kombi lux

My wife found this Norwegian folder on craigslist and it is actually a really cool bike. Cant find any information on it that isnt in Norwegian and dbs still makes bikes, but you can only get them in Norway. It has a drum brake in front, a 2 speed kickback coaster in the rear. It also has a...
  5. seangee

Does anybody know what this is?

The rear dropouts look cool and very unique. If I had ever seen them before I would remember I think. If anybody knows, please share
  6. seangee

Anybody in Arizona

That could ship a bike to me?
  7. seangee

(WBO) 1960 Murray sonic flight "Bumblebee"

My daughter and I will be entering our first build off ever. She originally wanted a wal mart Panama Jack bike, but I was able to persuade her away from that unsafe rubbish and toward this 1960 Murray sonic flight in pretty good condition. It's mostly complete and has beautiful lines and curves...
  8. seangee

Anybody near hilsborough Oregon?

I'm looking for somebody that could ship a couple bikes to me here in Sacramento from there
  9. seangee

Just picked up my first cruiser yesterday

Rode her today for the first time... What a ride
  10. seangee

Dyno or knockoff

The chainguard leads me to believe it's a dyno or kustom kruiser, but when I went to see it there were no markings on the end of the top tube, so I'm thinking crappy knockoff. The serial is stamped on the topside of the bb. I love the style of this bike, but don't want to pay to much for craps...
  11. seangee

Anybody know this frame?

I'm just wondering what it is, I like it a lot. I'm thinking maybe a dyno or macargi, but that's just a guess.
Back