Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Quadchic

Two vintage finds

Just wanted some clarification on years. I know the blue is a Monark about 40s or 50s and the red is a Sears Roebuck. Any other info would be awesome, I appreciate it.
  2. Quadchic

~ Name that bike! ~

I'm pretty sure it's a Schwinn but not sure what year or model.... This will be my first build. I'm so excited, can't wait to get started!:113:
  3. Quadchic

How to match 3' tires with frame

I am starting a new project to build my own cruiser/rat rod theme bike! I have never done this and needing to know how to make sure the 3 inch 2 speed kick back tires that I like with fit a frame. Not sure how to find the hub size when looking at them online...I need a frame that is'nt painted...
  4. Quadchic

NEW!!

Hello peps!!! Im from Oklahoma!! Im new to this cite and excited to try something new!! I have always loved bicycles since I was little. I used to race quads and have recently had to quit due to me going back to school to further my education, so now I can engage an old love of bikes. I am now...
Back